Rescue

A/N: I'm going to try and get back into writing. I'm trying to publish chapters on Mondays. It definitely won't be every Monday because I have a lot with school, work, and just life in general, but I'm going to do my best and work on it whenever I have time. I feel like this is pretty crappy but I'm hoping the chapters will get better when I get back to a consistent writing schedule.

Third Person P.o.V

"Oh, Midoriya, you're awake!" Denki exclaimed when he opened the door.

"Did you see the news? The media's swarming the school right now."

"It's way worse than in the spring." Most of Class 1-A entered Izuku's hospital room.

"We've got a melon!" Minoru announced. "We bought it together! A big melon!" Katsuki stood in the corner, away from the large group around Izuku's hospital bed.

"I caused you trouble, Midoriya..." Fumikage spoke up.

"No, I did, too..." Izuku mumbled. "Did everyone from Class A come?"

"No, Jiro-kun and Hagakure-kun are still being monitored," Tenya answered. "So is Yaoyorozu-kun. Though Hiva healed her head, they wanted to watch her to be sure there were no lasting effects. That's why you're still here as well." Izuku nodded. Even after Hiva's healing, his arm felt stiff and hard to move. "So, everyone but those three came..."

"Seventeen of us..." Ochako added.

"Because Hiva's not here," Shoto finished.

"Hey, Todoroki!" Mina gasped. Hanta bit his lip, and Denki gave him a little nudge and a comforting smile.

"All Might said, 'I can't save the people I can't reach,'" Izuku quoted. "That's why he will always save those he can reach... I had to save her... That's what my Quirk is for... It's exactly like what Aizawa-sensei said to me. My body... wouldn't move... It was all I could do to save Kota... Even then, I had Veeves to help me... I couldn't save someone right in front of me..."

"Then let's save her this time," Eijiro stated. Katsuki straightened up at this while others gasped. "Actually, Todoroki and I were here yesterday, too. On our way to your room, we saw All Might and a police officer talking to Yaoyorozu."

"Does that mean you're going to have Yaoyorozu-kun make another receiver?" Tenya guessed.

"What if it does?" Shoto challenged. Tenya grit his teeth before shouting.

"This is as All Might said! This is something we should leave to the pros! This isn't the place for us to act, you idiots!"

"We know that!" Eijiro yelled back. "But I couldn't do anything! After I heard that my friend was being targeted! After I had her right in front of me! I couldn't do anything! I didn't do anything! If I don't do anything now, I won't be a hero or a man anymore!"

"Kirishima, we're in a hospital," Denki reminded. "Calm down. We all feel strongly about this, but-"

"It's not your fault," Hanta cut in. "It's- ow!" Hanta pouted down at the one responsible for pinching the back of his hand, and Denki glared up at him.

"Iida-chan is correct," Tsuyu suddenly spoke up.

"Iida, all of you, you're all correct. I know that... But!" Eijiro turned to Izuku and held out his hand. "Hey, Midoriya, your hand can still reach! We can go save her!" Katsuki sighed.

"You know she'd never let us help her," he mumbled. Eijiro turned to him, somewhat surprised he'd sign up for this task.

"What do you mean?" he asked. The blonde sighed again, this time with an eye roll as well.