eleven

BEAUTIFUL MESS

BEAUTIFUL MESS.
chapter eleven.

THE 118 SAT AROUND THE table in the fire house eating breakfast during the last few hours of their shift, "Buckley, syrup, now

THE 118 SAT AROUND THE table in the fire house eating breakfast during the last few hours of their shift, "Buckley, syrup, now."

"No."

"Yes," in response, buck looked at her before picking of the plastic bottle and throwing it at her, cap open. Fortunately for Hunter, she had rather good reflexes and caught it before the bottle could hit her in the chest and most likely dirty her uniform. Captain managed to kick both of them in the legs, he was tired of their antics.

Luckily enough, Bobby had no negative issues with his blood. In fact he had rare genetic make up that could help cure diseases in hundreds of newborns. However at the moment, he didn't care about that, he wanted for his two best firefighters to shut up.

Thankfully for captain, the dreadful breakfast was interrupted by a new call coming in.

"The hell is his problem?" Hunter asked as she watched through the front window from the back seat of the engine truck.

"Doesn't he hear us?" Buck asked Bobby.

"Gonna have to get in front of him," Bobby suggested while pointing forwards. Finally once the garbage truck pulled over they were able to talk to the driver. Bobby and Buck talked to him while Hunter pulled the ladder down and began to climb up.

"You got the wrong truck, man," was the only thing Hunter heard and it made her pause.

"Um, thank you. Carry on. Y-You're doing a great job," buck said, slightly panicked while waking away.

"Dispatch, this is T-118. We are at Chandler and Allott. We have the wrong garbage truck. Do you have a location for the garbage truck?" Bobby asked into his radio.

"This is 727-L-30," Hunter smiled as she her the voice of her favorite cop, "I got eyes on your garbage truck. Corner of Ventura and Stern."

"That's just East of here, Buckley," Hunter pointed out.