Sleepover Part 1: Sophitz

After a hard earned break after the midterm exams, Biana declared a weekend sleepover. Sophie, Keefe, Dex, Marella, Wylie, Linh, and Tam were invited to Everglen. They agreed that the sleepover would officially start at 10 in the morning, to give Sophie some time to sleep in before she panicked over what to wear and bring. Lucky for her, she woke up at 8:45 and had enough time to shower, change, and pack before letting the Leapmaster whisk her away to Everglen, arriving at 10:02.

Sophie stood at Everglen's massive gates as an all too familiar voice practically yelled, "SOPHIE FOSTER! WHY ARE YOU LATE?"

Biana opened the door and let Sophie in. "Only by 2 minutes!" Sophie reasoned.

"2 minutes what Foster?" said the only person to call Sophie that. Keefe stood in front of them with Fitz coming up from the house.

As soon as they laid eyes on each other, they ran. Meeting in the middle and hugging. It had been 6 weeks since they had seen each other, besides the brief telepathy lessons.

They took in each other's embrace. Never wanting to let go of each other.

It was only when Dex came out with the rest of their friends and said, "Ahem. Get a Room!" that they pulled away.

Biana added, "But that was cute, not gonna lie. And at least they had the brains to not kiss."

"Why would you-!" Marella's sentence was cut short when Fitz pulled Sophie in and kissed her for the longest time, during which Marella sighed, "Give them ideas."

Keefe and Biana walked ahead to the indoor entrance where the rest of their friends were standing. When Sophie and Fitz finally broke apart, gasping for air and blushing hard, they all yelled, "GET A ROOM!!!"

Fitz turned to look at them, considering something before turning back to Sophie, grabbing her wrist and pulling her inside the house and up the stairs to his room, closing the door. He turned around to find a confused and flustered Sophie.

"What?" He asked, "They said to get a room and I did just that."

Sophie smiled. Damn her smile makes me forget everything. Fitz thought.

I do? Fitz heard Sophie's voice in his head, it took him a second to realize she had transmitted and another to find that he had transmitted that thought. He blushed crimson red.

"Yeah," Fitz answered and stepped closer so that he was only inches away from Sophie. He stared into her with serious eyes.

"Fitz?" Sophie asked concerned, "What's wrong?"

"There must be something wrong with my eyes and brain."

Sophie brought her hand over to his face, cupping his cheek, "Why?"

"Because I can't take my eyes off you. And everytime I see you my brain melts down," he said smiling.

Sophie laughed as she pinched his cheek. The perfect punishment for being cheesy, loving, and for almost making Sophie leap him to Elwin. "Why are you so cute?" Sophie asked, laughing.

Fitz turned serious again, picked her up by the waist and laid her down on his bed, pinning her shoulders to the mattress. Sophie turned into a tomato.

"Say that again?" Fitz said, while he was on top of her.

"I said you're cute." Sophie smiled.

"Looks like I'll have to convince you that I'm not cute. I'm freakin hot."

Sophie laughed and brought her hand up to his hair. Her shoulders were still pinned but that didn't stop her from running through Fitz's hair and having him groan.

"See?" She said, "You are cute!"

"You're cute!" Then to stop her response, he kissed her. It was slightly rougher than the other ones they shared, but it was full of love and passion. They were still kissing 2 minutes later when the door to Fitz's room opened swiftly.

"AHHH MY EYES!!!" two voices yelled. Then one of them yelled in a different direction, "SOMEONE CALL ELWIN FOR A DETOX ELIXIR. MY EYES NEED THEM BADLY!!"

Sophie and Fitz broke apart reluctantly, blushing while staring at Keefe and Biana. Keefe was the one that yelled for a detox elixir.

"Maybe you should have knocked so that you wouldn't have had to witness that," Fitz smirked.

"Yeah, I guess that was the reason your door was closed," Biana stated, "But then again...What would have happened if we hadn't interrupted you?"

Sophie and Fitz realized what she was impling and reddened. "We wouldn't do that until we were older," they both mumbled.

"Anyway," Keefe interrupted, "How about we all head down? We figured you would want to play some games. Unless you would rather make out for the entire sleepover," Keefe smirked, and didn't let the hint of sadness and irritation get through.

Sophie took Fitz's hand and said, "Let's go."

Sorry for the short chapter, I'm working on the story I promise.