Labor Part 2

"So? What's her name?" Elwin asked, voicing the question that was on everyone's mind.

Sophie smiled, "Camilia Calla Vacker."

"Hi," Camilia said, and everyone's hearts melted. 

"Camilia, he's your father," Sophie said pointing to Fitz, then looked at her parents, (Including Alden and Della because they are parents in laws) and said, "They are your grandparents. And she's your Aunt, Biana." Sophie said the last part pointing to Biana. 

Camilia smiled, "I'm hungwee."

Fitz laughed, "You sound just like your mother."

"Ok ok everyone give the new mom some space to feed the child," Elwin said, shooing everyone out except Fitz. He sat in a chair next to Sophie's cot.

******

After Camilia was asleep, Sophie and Fitz talked telepathically not wanting to wake up Camilia.

I never thought my heart would feel so full of love like it did when Camilia first spoke, Sophie transmitted. I was 3 seconds away from inflicting all that love.

Fitz transmitted back, I'm sure that everyone was feeling that love. I know I was. It took all my willpower to not grab her from you and start squeezing her. 

Sophie smiled, I'm sure you be able to do that once she's a week older. And you'll be able to carry her once she wakes up!

Can't wait for that. 

AND in a week Camilia will have 2 amazing cousins, that you'll be able to carry too.

Fitz smiled. 

Then Sophie asked him, So how long will I have to stay here?

Elwin wants you to stay another 2 weeks to make sure your vitals are ok before you start light leaping. 

Sophie nodded, I think I'm going to sleep now, Sophie transmitted as she yawned.

Fitz lightly chuckled and put a blanket over Sophie's shoulders. He transmitted, I'll be here, love you.

Love you too, Sophie transmitted before dozing off.

******

4 DAYS LATER

Biana went into labor and Fitz called his parents. Tam was in the Birthing Center with Biana and Elwin wouldn't let anyone else in until she gave birth. 

"Ok here's your daughter," Elwin said as he gave Tam the baby girl who was older by a minute. "And here's your son," he gave Biana the baby boy. Both the babies had a mixed hair color of their parents, a really dark brown. But their daughter had Tam's silver eyes while their son had Biana's teal eyes. "I'm going to let your family in," Elwin said and went out.

A minute later he came back with Alden, Della, Linh, Teirgen, Fitz, Sophie, and Camilia, (in Sophie's arms.) Fitz was holding Sophie's shoulders, helping her walk. 

"Honey how are you doing?" Della asked Biana. 

"I'm fine mom, just exhausted," Biana answered.

Della and Alden nodded and gave Biana a light hug. 

"Hi there," Della said to the baby boy.

"Hi," the baby greeted back. And Tam and Biana's hearts filled with so much love that they shedded a few tears of joy.

"Daddy? why you cwying?" a smooth voice said from Tam's arms. He looked down at his daughter and smiled sincerely.

"What are their names?" Linh asked.

"I forgot that we didn't tell you," Biana said.

"I tried to get it out many times, remember?" Linh said.

"Yes, I remember how you put glitter in my hair elixirs. And everytime you greeted me with a ball of water in my face," Tam said. 

Linh shrugged. 

Biana laughed, "So that's why your hair was so sparkly on our date last month."

Tam nodded.

"Enough stalling," Sophie pouted, "I wanna know their names."

Tam looked at his daughter, "Freya Fai Vacker."

Biana looked at her son, "Alven Wei Vacker."

"Hi Alven, I'm your Uncle," Fitz said as he got closer to Biana with Sophie and Camilia and looked at Alven, "She's your Aunt Sophie, and cousin Camilia."

Alden, Della, and Teirgen went over to Tam and said, "We're your grandparents."

Linh then stood in the middle and said, "And I'm your Aunt Linh."

"Hi," Alven said looking at Camilia.

"Hi," Camilia greeted back.

"I'm going to get some baby food," Elwin said. He came back a few minutes later and gave the bottle of light yellow liquid to Tam and showed him how to feed the newborn. "Alright everyone, shoo. The mom needs to feed her children," Elwin said so that Biana could feed Freya, Tam obviously stayed.

"So how's she doing?" Wylie asked Linh when she stepped out.

"She's tired but ok," Linh answered.

"Mommy? When will I see them again?" Camilia asked Sophie.

"Hm? After a few hours when they wake up," Sophie answered. "And now its your turn to sleep." Sophie walked into her room in the Birthing Center with Fitz.

"I don't wannaa," Camilia pouted.

"What if I carry you?" Fitz asked.

"Yay!" Camilia said. 

Sophie laughed and gave Camilia to Fitz who carried her until she was asleep, Sophie dozed off a few minutes later.

I'm not sure if this chapter sucked or simply didn't meet my expectations...probably both. I'm gonna try to wrap it up soon. But I have a question, should I make a separate book about the KOTLC kids and how they got their abilities, or should I make those chapters a bonus on this story? Comment if you want bonus chapters or somewhat short new book.

-Amelia Starlight