Reincarnation is a struggle

Well I guess I finally get to see what happens after death. I mean I was always curious. What I didn't expect would be crying like a baby. Yes I guess you're correct, buddhist. What I don't get is why my intelligence level is still the same as when I was an adult. Maybe this is like one of those stories my assistant always reads.

She was truly obsessed with everything anime. She even tried to get me to watch and read a few things she thought I would like. The only thing she showed me that I liked was Demon slayer. We even binged it together at the lab. Hm, I guess I'll never see what happens on that train.

Oh well, maybe this life will have magic that I could study. She did mention people being reincarnated and having magic a lot. I always asked how the magic even worked, she never could answer. Well I guess I should open my eyes, get my bearings.

As soon as I opened my eyes, I regretted the action immediately. What the hell, why am I being held by what seems to be a giant Tanjuro. Yes Tanjuro, Tanjiro Kamado's father. Please don't tell me what I think this is. As soon as I thought that I heard a giggle, I stopped glaring at my "father", and looked to his other arm, where I saw a baby Tanjiro. I am 1000% percent certain that I am now the nonexistent twin brother of Tanjiro Kamado, the protagonist of Demon slayer.

Well shit.