Death is a struggle

Despite staying home it really doesn't put me at ease, especially when Jiro didn't come back for dinner. Nezu and the brats, a great band name, were enjoying the meal. Meanwhile I felt like something wrong was going to happen. I tried searching everything in my mind to what was causing this anxiety.

The only thing I could find was the unusual déjà vu I was experiencing earlier. As I was cleaning the table from dinner, it's like it clicked. I remembered something extremely important. This is a shonen anime. Shonen protagonists always have dead families. My twin brother, who is the only one not present, is a shonen protagonist.

We were going to die. Tonight would be my second death. I'm quite sure of it. These people who I've grown fond of for the last 13 years are going to die.

My timing was impeccable, as we were nestling together in bed a man, or should I say the devil himself, broke into our house. It seems I finally remember the start of the plot, the death of the Kamado family. Everyone dies but Tanjiro, who was not present during the devils break in, and Nezuko, who was turned into a demon.

Muzan Kibutsuji, I believe his name is. The main antagonist of the story, and the murderer of Tanjiros family.

I hope my presence lets at least one more of my siblings live. I know what happens after death, I see no need in fearing it. As soon as he starts his attack I shield the closest person to me, who happens to be Takeo. Let's hope he lives too, or at least gets turned into a demon like my sister. Then he can live with Jiro, my puppy, and Nezu, my hamster. The pet trio will live on! Ha I probably shouldn't be joking in such a situation. But what am I to do?

This demon, no Satan himself, will kill these people. How am I supposed to cope with the fact that I forgot something so integral to the story? As I close my eyes hearing the screams of the people I hold dear die, I just hope that puppy will know what to do and go on a great adventure without me. I

mean he did just that when I didn't exist in the original, let's hope he can do it this time. Maybe kick this Micheal Jackson lookalike's ass.