Chores are a struggle

Life seems to move at a steady pace. Now I sound like a grandpa, ok life is hard. Chores are at an all time high, children run rampant around the house, and there's only one parent around. Jiro's doing his best and I help him, the puppy has a lot on his plate. He's always trying to cheer up the little ones, meanwhile I'm the one left to scold them for the pranks they play on everyone.

For some reason they like to play pranks on Takeo especially. Nezu has also stepped up and is helping Rokuta, the last baby of our family. Hanako and Shigure, the pranksters like Jiro best. I am pretty sure no one likes me, except for the puppy. Kie is also trying to get a hang of the single mother thing, and is trying her best with comedy.

I think she's trying to tell jokes like Tanjuro, but her jokes aren't as good. Guess it's the thought that counts? As soon as Tanjuro died, Jiro became the oldest and the bread winner. Though I have told him multiple times that since we are twins it should count for me too, he always tries to brush it off telling me it's fine and that he'll deal with it. He really is trying his best. But did he really expect me to listen to that?

We both come down the mountain each day selling coal. Well he sells coal, I actually sell paintings. I had taken it up as soon as I learned we were poor as hell. I usually get a pretty penny for my paintings too so it helps a lot with finances.