Chapter 1

"What do you mean 'We have to go back'? You promised that we didn't have to go back unless we wanted to and last time I checked, we still haven't entirely gotten over what happened!" I yelled at Chaos.

"I know that I promised you both and I'm sorry, but they need the Angels help with the war." Chaos calmly replied.

A tsunami of emotions were clearly visible on my brother's face. Primarily sadness and anger. He looked that way because of the emotional and physical pain the gods and their children put him through. What they put us through.

"We'll go" my brother mumbled. Everyone just stared at him as if he were madly insane. He just smiled ear to ear, but I could see he pain in his eyes. "It's decided then. Off to earth with you. Have fun, be safe, and don't forget to call once you're settled." Chaos opened a portal and sent us off with motherly words.

Unfortunately, the portal opened about a mile above Camp Half-Blood. I guess it's a good thing we have wings. Everyone started to open their wings from under their cloaks but my brother motioned for us to close them before he put up a shield around us to prevent us from catching fire.

We crashed in the middle of camp leaving behind a huge crater. We got up, brushed ourselves off, and climbed out of smoking crater. The entire camp had gathered around with their weapons aimed directly at us. "Why don't you introduce us to the campers while I fix the crater?" I asked my brother. "Deal" he replied and I turned back to the crater. "I'm Commander Archangel Maris of Chaos's army. This is my second in command, Alpha along with my 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th in command Gem, Forge, Silver, and Beauty, and our healer over their is Sage." I was still fixing the crater when my brother finished introducing the others. The campers were silent with their eyes glued on me. My brother turned around to look at what they were staring at and realized that he had forgotten to introduce me. So rude of him. "Oh. That's my sister slash co-commander, Angel Nero." I waved my hand to say hello and continued to focus on the crater.

When I finished with the crater, I looked up and saw that they were still staring at me. "What!? It's like you've never seen an angel with midnight black wings fixing a crater before." Still being stared at. "Hey brother! Why don't you, I don't know, build us a cabin?" I called to Maris. "Sure thing sis!" Maris called back and made a cabin that looked like our palace back on Utopia appear near the other cabins.

Now everyone was staring at my brother instead of me. The Angels started towards our new cabin and the campers simply moved out of the way. Even our old mentor, Chiron, stepped back. Our royal treatment was cut short when one guy walked up to us and said "What makes you think you can just crash into my camp, fix a hole, that you caused, and make a cabin appear out of thin air? Who are you anyway?" I know exactly who this guy is. Nathaniel Jacobs. His twin sister Samantha joined him. Man did I hate these two. They're the reasons that Maris and I tried to leave in the first place.

"We're here to help you win the war and we wish to keep our true identities to ourselves." Maris replied with a calm voice even though I know he wants to personally send Nathan and his sister to Tartarus.

"What did you do that was so horrible you're afraid to show your face?" Samantha spat at my brother.

"We didn't do anything wrong. It's just that we've been gone for such a long time that we're not comfortable revealing our identities." I answer for my brother.

"Who do you think you're talking to when not addressed?" Nathan looked me over with disgust.

The Angels have always had the option of revealing their identities to the camp. Maris and I agreed that it would be for the best if the two of us didn't. Archangel Maris is really Percy Jackson and I'm Amelia Jean Jackson. Everyone Believes us to be dead and that's the way we want to keep it.

"I am Commander Angel Nero of the Chaos Army, adopted daughter of Chaos, heir to the throne, princess of the universe. Don't. Mess. With. Me." I couldn't help but raise my voice and let a portion of my aura show. I am after all the third most powerful being in the universe, just under Percy and Chaos.My brother placed a hand on my shoulder to calm me down. I took a deep breath and started walking to the Chaos cabin. Nobody even tried to get in my way.