Chapter 5

I feel the tear fall from my face. I can't help but to get panicked. Usually I don't cry because bad things tend to happen. All those tears of sadness brought death and destruction to countless worlds just because they fell to the ground.

The tear of joy hit the ground and caused the entire field to shake violently. Blaze grabbed a hold of me in a way that said he didn't want us to be separated again.

The shaking stops as fast as it started. The field then erupts with beautiful flowers of all kinds. I hear the Demeter children scream with delight. The flowers grow stronger and stronger in color as the emotions in camp overwhelm with joy, excitement, and happiness.

I pull away from Blaze and marvel at what our love brought to the camp. I look up at his face to see a smile so radiant it can outshine the sun.

Man, do I want to kiss that guy. I've loved him for more than 500 years. I step towards Blaze and grab his hand. He intertwines his fingers with mine. He stares into my eyes. I get on my tip toes and kiss him. More passionately than he did before. His eyes open wide in shock that I had kissed him but he quickly closes his eyes and starts kissing me back. My eyes are closed but I can feel the whole camp staring at us. It feels like we've been kissing for almost five whole minutes but I don't care. I could kiss him for the rest of eternity.

I'm pried away from Blaze and thrown to the ground. I look up to see Samantha smothering Blaze with her mouth. Blaze is trying to shove her away but she's holding onto him for dear life.

Some of the Ares and Hepheastus kids had to help Blaze get Samantha off of him and carry her to the infirmary because they had to knock her out in order to pry her off of Blaze. After about ten minutes of waiting for an answer about what was wrong with Samantha. It turns out that she's actually a daughter of Aphrodite. Not Poseidon. She was under a powerful spell. Nathan and Samantha had come to camp claiming that they are children of Poseidon. A few days later Brutus arrived claiming to be a son of Zues. A few days after that Daniel came and said that his godly parent is Hades. Everyone believed them. Every single word that came from those four was thought and believed to be true.

"How about a walk on the beach? They always did calm you down." Blaze suggested.

"I would love that." I smile at Blaze and we make our way to the beach. He still looks shaken up about earlier.

---time skip two hours, sunset---

A scream echoes through the camp and I'm snapped out of my perfect happy place. I look at Blaze who I know is thinking the same thing I am. The camp is under attack.

I break into an all out run. I'm running as fast as I possibly can without flying. Blaze is keeping up quite well. We get to the border to see nothing. Nothing's here. Another scream rings out. It's coming from Zues's fist. Blaze and I turn and run across camp and through the forest as fast as we can and stop at what we see.

The angels had been kidnapped. They're all unconscious. Tied to stakes in the middle of a pile of wood that looks like the start of a bonfire. Blood is oozing out of wounds on the boys bare chests. The girls have gaping cuts on their arms and legs. A little Demeter is screaming at the horror before her.

I run to the girl as Blaze runs to cut the angels from their bonds. I see Daniel, Nathan, and Brutus cutting up a male angel on the other side of the circle. Luckily they don't notice Blaze.

"Hi sweetheart, What's your name?" I ask the girl trying to calm her down.

"Juliet" 

"Well Juliet. Did you like the flowers earlier?" 

"Yeah. They were pretty"

"Are you hurt Juliet? Did the hurt you at all?"

"No. I'm just really scared. I'm alone and they had dragged me out of my cabin."