Broken

When the smoke cleared, Emma, (Y/n) and Henry set out to find Mary Margaret, or Snow White, and discover if she and David really were their parents. They rushed through the streets, stopping when they saw Mary Margaret and David with Granny and Ruby, along with, who (Y/n) assumed, were the seven dwarves. The twins shared a look of hesitancy, before coming forward to greet them.

"Now I find my daughters," Mary Margaret said, a new voice in her mouth as she spoke. It was her but it wasn't... her.

"So it's true," Emma said, and David and Mary Margaret turned around in shock to find them both standing there.

"You're them," (Y/n) stated, looking between the people who were apparently her parents.

David and Mary Margaret looked at them in awe, smiles finding their way to their faces as they looked to greet their daughters for the first time as their parents. Tears gathered in their eyes as Mary Margaret looked them over, truly seeing them for the first time. David looked down at (Y/n) his hand coming up to touch her cheek. It was familiar, and yet still, it was hard to see them as her mother and father. Mary Margaret cupped Emma's face as she cried, before taking both her daughters in for a tight hug, David wrapping his arms around all of them.

"You found us," Mary Margaret, Snow, sobbed as she grasped her daughters close to her.

"Grandpa?" Henry asked, and Mary Margaret laughed at his statement, as did a slightly surprised David.

"Yeah, kid. I suppose so," David said as they pulled away from their embrace, (Y/n) still unable to grasp the notion that her parents were here.

As Henry hugged his grandfather, he looked up and said, "Emma did it. She saved you."

"She saved all of us," Mary Margaret said as she looked at Emma, and (Y/n) looked down at the ground. Mary Margaret looked to her and said, "She couldn't have done it without her sister."

"Uh, then why are we still here?" Leroy, or Grumpy, asked sassily.

"That, my friend, is an excellent question," David said, looking back on Grumpy.

Sneezy, of course, sneezed before saying, "And what was that smoke?"

"Who did this?" Doc asked.

"And what was that smoke?" Bashful said.

"And why?" Sleepy joined.

"And what was that smoke?" Happy asked for the last time.

"Magic," they heard, and looked to see Blue walking towards them. "It's here. I can feel it."

Mary Margaret greeted her old friend as Henry stuck his head in between David and her to see Blue. "Magic? In Storybrooke? You're the Blue Fairy. Do something magical."

Blue's face fell a little as she said, "It's not quite that simple, Henry. No wand, no fairy dust. Matters are complicated now."

"Let's go to the person responsible for bringing it, the Queen," Grumpy said, and his six brethren dwarves all vocalized their opinions.

However, something felt off about that statement. There was no way for Regina to have brought magic into this world. Thinking on it, (Y/n) knew the only person responsible for bringing it was the one who had magic in his hand. A potion of true love would surely do the trick when it came to bringing magic to a land with no magic. "It wasn't Regina," (Y/n) spoke up, pulling the attention to her. "She didn't do it. It was Gold- Rumplestiltskin."

"Then let's go find that son of a bitch," Emma said, and they walked off down the main street of Storybrooke, the mob they had found right behind them.

"Is there anything that you wanted to ask us? I mean, you both must have questions," Mary Margaret stated as (Y/n) and Emma walked ahead of them all.