Welcome to Storybrooke

(Y/n) hated watching her mother suffer in the way she was. Mary Margaret hadn't gotten out of bed in a few days, and hadn't eaten anything either. The grief and guilt of killing Cora was overwhelming her heart, and all she was feeling was anguish over what she had done to Regina. David came back with another plate of food, letting out a sigh as Emma, Henry, and (Y/n) ate their breakfast.

"Anything?" (Y/n) asked, but David shook his head.

"She won't eat a bite," David told them

Henry looked at them confused, and glanced over to Mary Margaret, asking, "What's wrong with her?"

Emma didn't want to expose Henry to what she had done, so she said, "Nothing. She's just a little... sick."

When David and Emma exchanged a glance, and (Y/n) looked down at her pancakes, Henry knew something was wrong. "You guys are lying to me, aren't you?"

"No one's lying," Emma tried, but Henry was smart.

"You are. Just like you did about my dad!" Henry said, looking at Emma.

"Henry, I..." Emma tried, putting a hand on his back. However, he pulled away from her like her touch was poison. Sharing a glance with David and (Y/n), Emma said, "He's right. No more lying."

"Emma..." David started.

"He deserves to know," Emma claimed, and (Y/n) looked to David for a moment as he sighed, and Emma turned back to her son. "Here's the thing, Henry. Cora's death, Mary Margaret was partially responsible for it. And that's why she's so upset."

"No. No, she couldn't," Henry said, shaking his head.

A knock on the door made them alerted to someone at their home, and David went around to see as Emma said, "She was trying to protect us."

"But she's Snow White. She wouldn't hurt anybody," Henry said, and Emma didn't know how to respond to that.

When David opened the door, (Y/n) jumped when she heard him shout, "Get out!" However, when she heard the voice of the person at the door, she rushed from her seat towards them.

"I think you're gonna wanna hear what I have to say," Gold said, and David stopped his daughter from rushing the immortal man. Gesturing to Mary Margaret, he continued, "For her sake."

"Why should we have to listen to anything you have to say?" (Y/n) demanded, David's arm keeping her back.

"Because Regina is planning to strike back against your mother," Gold said, and (Y/n)'s push against her father's arm loosened a little bit.

"What is she gonna do to her?" Henry asked, and Emma put her arm around him.

"Well, she didn't say."

"No, you don't get to come in here and just drop a bomb like that," David growled, angered at the man in front of him. "You're gonna figure this out and you're gonna help us."

"And why should I?" Gold retorted, getting up in David's face as if to become more threatening.

"Because, aside from us being family now, Mary Margaret saved your life," David pointed out, and (Y/n) could see by Gold's face he knew David was right, however much he didn't want him to be. "And now you owe her a debt. And you always pay your debts, don't you? You're gonna help us stop Regina."

Gold reluctantly agreed to help them, causing him and David to run off to Regina's family mausoleum in search of her or whatever she was planning to do. (Y/n) tried to get Mary Margaret to eat a little bit more, but she merely ignored her daughter's presence. Looking back to her sister, (Y/n) left the plate on the bed in case she would eat, but she wasn't sure how much hope she had on the matter. "Still nothing?" Emma asked, and (Y/n) shook her head as they sat down at the island.