Second Star to the Right

David, Emma, and (Y/n) burst into Regina's office with their guns up. They couldn't risk her being in there while Mary Margaret and Henry were just outside the door, so they searched the area of her office, checking each nook and cranny to make sure she wasn't here. Once they cleared the perimeter of the office, Emma shouted back to Mary Margaret, "It's okay. She's not here."

Mary Margaret and Henry walked in slowly and carefully, Mary Margaret looking around in anxiety as Henry asked, "When you find her, you're not gonna hurt her, are you?"

"No, we just want the beans she stole from us," Emma said, walking over to Regina's security dash on the wall.

"I don't get it. Why would Regina leave her office unlocked?" Mary Margaret asked, heading over to a case on the side of the room that held a large plant. The magic beans.

"Especially when she's keeping the beans here," David pointed out, but when they looked closer, something was wrong.

"Well, she was keeping them here. They're all gone," (Y/n) said, examining the large glass case. All the little stems had been cut off, no bean pods in sight.

"Something's not right," Emma said from the security panel. "Regina would never leave evidence like this behind."

"Maybe she already used the to portal out of Storybrooke," David suggested.

"No, she'd never leave without Henry," (Y/n) said, catching on to what Emma was thinking. This whole situation was off from Regina's work.

"What if something bad happened to her?" Henry asked, his voice quivering slightly at the notion. David and Mary Margaret put their hands on his shoulder in comfort, knowing she was still his mother despite their issues with her.

"Security system says the last time someone was in the office was around 6:00 this morning," Emma read off, and clicked a button of the panel. "They used an override code to get in."

"Why would Regina need an override code on her own alarm?" David questioned, stepping away from the small beanstalk.

"She wouldn't," (Y/n) said, and looked over at Emma. "Oh, I'm not liking where this is headed."

"You think someone else broke in and took the beans?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Well, we haven't found Regina anywhere and haven't heard from her," Emma said.

"So, something bad did happen to her," Henry said, his fears becoming true.

"We're gonna find her, Henry. I promise," Emma stated to her son.

"There's only one person who could overpower Regina," Mary Margaret said with a shake of her head.

"Gold," David stated.

"No, he's too busy with Lacey slash Belle to want to do anything to Regina right now," (Y/n) said, crossing her arms over her chest. "This wasn't him."

"This was Tamara," Emma said immediately after her, and (Y/n) closed her eyes with a sigh.

Mary Margaret and David had the same reaction as (Y/n) as Mary Margaret pursed her lips together and said, "Haven't you already gone down that road?"

"Maybe not far enough."

"Or, maybe it's time for you to let it go?" Mary Margaret suggested, tilting her head at her daughter.

"August was attacked the day Tamara came to town. I don't think that was a coincidence," Emma said, her resolve only getting stronger.

"What if you're wrong?" David asked her. "If Regina's in trouble we can't just drop everything else because of a hunch."

"Which is why we're not gonna drop everything else," Emma claimed. "Go to Gold. I'm sure he has some kind of magic that can help locate Regina."