Chapter 1

Let's get this started! So I am going to start this from when they first get back to the house.

Y/n's POV:

I look around with a smile on my face as I see the academy still intact. Everything looked in place and exactly the same as it was before it got destroyed. Everyone except Five and I take deep breaths as they lean against the table in front of us. They aren't really used to briefcases traveling.

"Oh, good God. Wh... What day is it," Luther asks.

I pick up the newspaper that was in front of me and look at the date. My smile becomes bigger as I read the date out loud.

"April 2, 2019."

"Day after the apocalypse," Five says.

"Wait, so we stopped it," Allison asks.

"Oh My God, it's over," Vanya asks.

"Did we...actually succeed at something? That's incredible," Klaus yells.

We all laugh as we look around. Five looks at me and immediately wraps his arms around me. I giggle as he picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist as he puts his forehead on mine.

"We did. We stopped the apocalypse. For good this time," he tells me. I laugh as he places a kiss on my lips and then my cheek and then my forehead.

"Aww look how cute," Klaus pouts as he points to us.

"Oh," Allison says as she puts her hands to her chest.

I smile as I let go of Five and he puts me down.

"I don't know about you guys, but I need a drink," Klaus says.

"Yes," Luther agrees.

"In fact, I need several..."

"I'm in. I'm in."

"I should go find Claire."

"Oh, come on, one drink."

Five and I step into the living room and look around at everything. Everything seems to be in place. No destroyed academy, no fires, none of that. And the sun is still shining outside which is always good. I look over at the bar when I hear Klaus making some drinks.

"Make me a margarita will ya," I tell him.

"On it!"

"Why is there a painting of Ben over the mantelpiece," Diego asks.

Huh? We all turn around and look above the mantelpiece. Insted of the painting of Five and I, it was now replaced with a painting of... Ben?

"What the fuck," I mumble. Klaus walks over to us as we all look at the painting.

"I knew you'd show up eventually."

We all slowly turn around to see...DAD? What the hell?! How is this possible? This cant be possible! He should be dead! Dad gets up from his chair and looks at us. Suddenly, an alarm goes off. It sounded just like the one that went off when we had a mission as kids.

"Dad," Diego whispers.

"You're alive," Luther says.

"Nice observation dumbass," I whisper.

"Why shouldn't I be," Dad asks.

"Yeah. Y-Yeah, you're right. I'm... I'm just happy that we're home and... together again," Luther stutters.

"Home? This isn't your home."

"What are you talking about," Allison asks.

"This is the Umbrella Academy," I say.