Chapter 14

Y/n's POV:

A small smile comes to my face as I lay my head on Five's shoulder. He wraps his arm around my waist and rests his head on mine. After Sloane showed me all of Gabi's paintings I met up with Five. We decided to rest a little bit in one of the spare rooms before we have to meet up with everyone else again.

"Do you think it's going to work," I ask Five.

"Will what work," he asks with his eyes closed.

"Trapping the Kugelblitz."

I look up at Five as he thinks. A few seconds later he looks down at me and nods his head.

"Yeah," he says.

"Liar." Five gives me a confused look and I smile. "You're messing with the ends of my hair. It's one of the things you do when you're nervous. You're hesitant if it's going to work or not."

Five looks at the ends of my hair and sees all the little braids he put in them. He smiles and looks down at me.

"Maybe I just like your hair." I raise an eyebrow and Five lets out a sigh. "Okay, you're right. I'm a little hesitant."

I stay silent for a few seconds before looking down at Five's hand. I grab it and interlock our fingers together.

"I'm worried too," I whisper.

Five gives my hand a small squeeze. "I know...promise me you will be safe."

I look up at Five and give him a small smile. "I promise. I love you."

Five smiles and moves some hair out of my face.

"I love you too."

He puts his index and middle finger under my chin and lifts my head up. He leans down and puts his lips on mine. I smile as I place my hand on the back of his neck to deepen this kiss. A giggle escapes me as Five grabs my waist and flips me to where I am straddling him. He sits up and runs his fingers through my hair. I can feel him smiling as he continues to kiss me. Just as he was about to move down to my neck, the door opens. I gasp as I turn around and Five just looks over my shoulder. In the doorway stood Fei and Ben. Fei was smiling while Ben just rolled his eyes.

"If you're gonna bang at least lock the door," Ben says.

My eyes widen as I immediately crawl off of Five. I can hear him laughing from behind me.

"Can we help you," I ask.

"It's time," Fei says.

I look at Five and he gives me a small nod. We both get off of the bed and walk towards the door.

"We will go get Sloane and Luther. You guys get Lila and Allison. Last we checked they were in the living room."

"What about Viktor," Five asks.

"He's meeting us down there. I found him crying in my bedroom," Ben says.

A frown comes to my face. Poor Viktor... As I was thinking, Five grabs my hand and gives me a small nod.

"Come on," he says. I nod my head and he blinks us downstairs.

"You ready to do this," Five asks as we walk towards the living room.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

Five gives me a small smile and we walk into the living room. It wasn't hard to find Lila and Allison because they were sitting at the bar talking.

"We're ready," Five says.

Lila and Allison look at each other before getting up and walking towards us.