Chapter 15

Y/n's POV:

The song "Another One Bites the Dust" by Queen fills the living room as it blasts from the speakers. I smile as Five grabs my free hand and spins me around. The smell of champagne fills the air as Ben opens a bottle. We all laugh as some of the champagne explodes and gets on all of us. I watch Fei as she hands each of us cups while Ben comes around and fills the glasses with champagne. When Fei reaches Allison she offers her a cup but Allison just rolls her eyes and walks away.

"What a bitch," I mumble.

"Don't worry about her. We're supposed to be celebrating," Five says. I look at him and give him a smile.

"You're right, sorry."

I lay my head on Five's shoulder while he wraps his arm around my waist. My smile becomes bigger as he places a kiss on my forehead. We both watch with smiles on our faces as Diego and Luther pop open two more bottles of champagne, causing them to explode. Fei and Sloane both dance to the music that continues to blast through the speakers. As we were watching everyone, someone steps in between Five and I and puts their arms on our shoulders. I look over to see it was just Lila.

"So, what are you two going to do now that all of this is over? Actually get married? Go on a honeymoon? I heard Italy is still standing. Oh! You guys can start that family you two so desperately want," Lila says.

"First off, we did actually get married," I tell her.

"Last time I checked mannequins aren't qualified to marry people."

"Delores did an amazing job marrying Five and I."

"Whatever floats your boat."

"And we don't know what we are going to do now. I don't think there is much to do because half of the world is already gone," Five says.

"As I said, Italy is still available."

"We could take a little visit to my birth mom," I suggest.

"Yeah, and what are you going to say? Hi, my name is Y/n, you had me in another timeline but I'm still your daughter. Oh, and your birth daughter from this timeline, Gabriella, is dead but I'm here now! Also, I am stuck in my 16-year-old body but I'm actually 58 and married. Why don't we have some tea and catch up," Five mocks.

"He got you there," Lila says with a laugh.

"Okay, that's true. It doesn't mean Italy is off the list tho," I say

"Well, I'm going to go get more champagne. You two have fun," Lila says. She ruffles both mine and Five's hair before walking away.

"You know, I still can't believe she was trying to kill us just a few days ago," Five says as he fixes his hair.

I smile and grab his hand. "Come on, let's go celebrate."

Five smiles and spins me around one more time. I laugh as we walk over to everyone else. Right as I was about to take a sip from my drink, Five pulls me closer to him so my back is pressed up against him. A giggle escapes me as he wraps his arm around my waist. He rests his chin on my shoulder and we slowly sway side to side.

"HEY," Ben shouts over the music. We all stop what we were doing and look at him. He looks at all of us for a second before smiling and holding up his glass. "A TOAST TO SAVING THE WORLD!"

We all smile and hold up our glasses.

"TO SAVING THE WORLD," we cheer. We all clink our glasses together and continue to dance to the music.

  ☂ ♡ ☂ ♡ ☂ ♡ ☂ ♡

I interlock my fingers with Five's as the both of us walk down the hall. We both decided to go check on Viktor to see how he was doing. He looked a little bit better when we were all celebrating but he ended up leaving early. Sloane said she saw him heading towards Dad's office.