Chapter 4

Y/n's POV:

My eyes slowly flutter open as I turn to my side. I smile as I feel Five's arms wrapped around me. I look behind him and try to make out the numbers on the alarm clock. Its one in the morning.

It's just then when I hear someone's voice. Or should I say...voices. Someone was in the room. I stay still so the people can't see that I am awake. I try to make out what they are saying but my half-asleep brain makes it all fuzzy.

"Why does she look like her," one voice asks. It sounded like... Fei?

"I didn't recognize her at first but now I see it..."

I recognize that voice as Sloane's.

"Yeah because it's been what? 15 years," another voice asks. Jayme.

"About that," a man says. I'm pretty sure it was Alphonso.

"She looks different. She looks...," Fei begins to say.

"Older?"

"Yeah."

"How old was she when-," Jayme begins to ask.

"13. We were 13. You know that Jayme."

I instantly recognize that voice. Ben...

"She looks 16, maybe 17," Fei says.

"She's changed."

"She fights like her I will give her that," Jayme says.

"Yeah and her attitude is the same. They act alike," Alphonso tells everyone.

"Her powers are the same," Fei adds in.

"It doesn't matter. This isn't her," Ben says.

"Obviously it is," Jayme argues.

"No, I mean, this isn't her."

"What about Marcus? They couldn't have taken him because they have been here," Fei says.

"Maybe not her and her husband. But I bet her siblings did. These two seem like the sensible ones of the bunch."

"Come to think of it, the old man did always warn us about her arrival. He just didn't say anything about when or who the others are," Alphonso says.

"Okay, why are you guys just saying she or her? Why won't you guys just say her name," Sloane asks.

"Because we don't deserve to say her name," Ben says.

"Here we go," Sloane mumbles.

"If we just-"

I listen as all of the siblings leave the room arguing. When I was sure they were gone I sit up. What the hell was that...

☂   ♡   ☂   ♡   ☂   ♡   ☂   ♡

I smile when I feel someone's hand cupping my cheek as they stroke their thumb up and down it. My eyes slowly  open and I see Five sitting next to me.

"Morning," he says with a smile.

I smile, grab his hand from my cheek, and hold it. Five brings my hand up to his lips and gives it a kiss.

"What time is it," I ask.

"7:30. Now as much as I would love to sit here and watch you sleep, we have to go."

"I can't tell if that's sweet or creepy," I say as we sit up. I touch my head to see the suction cup wires were no longer on it.

"Dad came in here earlier and took them off."