Chapter 13

A/n: This is going to be a kind of short chapter because I realized I only have 13 chapters and I am already writing episode 7. I realized how long my other chapters have been so I am going to try and shorten them a little bit that way we have more chapters

Y/n's POV:

"Beautiful, isn't it," Fei asks as she points to the big glowing ball in the basement.

After the whole sibling rivalry fights gone wrong, The Sparrows led all of us to the basement where the Kugelblitz was. Well, all of us except Viktor. We haven't seen him since the fight. I was going to go check on him but Five said he might need some space.

"Oh, wow," Diego says with a scoff.

"That's what took Stanley," Lila says.

"Along with a few other billion people," Fei adds in.

"Yeah, who I didn't know and don't care about."

"Right. So it's all about you."

"All of us are irrelevant," I say as Five and I walk around the Kugelblitz.

"This thing's gonna take the whole damn universe. What is it made of," Five asks.

"Micro black holes collapsing at increasingly short intervals," Sloane says.

"Why aren't we getting sucked inside?"

"We don't know. You shouldn't exist here, and neither should this."

"An impossibility for an impossibility."

"The universe is a sucker for balance," I add.

"Grace has been tracking the waves. Next one is due in three hours," Fei says.

"All right, so what do we do," Diego asks.

"We trap it," Sloane says.

"Dyson Sphere," I ask.

"Yeah."

I think about it for a second before clicking my tongue and nodding my head. "Okay. Confinement factor?"

Sloane smiles and tilts her head. "0.98 at peak energy flux."

"Tensile Strength," Five asks.

"UTS ceiling of 10,000 gigapascals."

I can see Luther and Diego giving each other confused looks as they stare at us.

"Should I be finding this hot," Lila asks with a laugh.

"No," Diego and Luther say at the same time (both in two completely different tones might I add).

"Y/n, Five, What do you think," Allison asks as she leans against the wall.

"I think you should drop the at-," I begin to say, but Five covers my mouth with his hand. I roll my eyes as he looks at everyone.

"Could work. Or we could all die horribly."

I think about it for a second before nodding my head.

"I'm in," I say, but it just comes out as a muffle since Five was still covering my mouth.

"Me too. I'm in," Five says as he removes his hand.

"You're not the one we need," Ben says as he points at Five.

"Excuse you," Allison asks.

"For this to work, we need Sloane, Lila, Christopher, and-," Fei begins to say, but Allison cuts her off.

"Viktor. Of course."

I watch Allison as she rolls her eyes and walks out of the basement. When I look back at everyone I see Sloane, Ben, and Fei looking at me.