Chapter 12

Y/n's POV:

I look around the Sparrow Academy as all of us walk into the living room. As I was looking around, immediately spot the coffee table that sat in between the couches. It was filled with cookies, chips, and candy. Just as I was about to walk over to the table, I hear someone call my name.

"Y/n! Wait!"

I turn around to see Sloane jogging towards me.

"Hey, what's up," I ask when she reaches me.

"When this whole meeting is over, I want you to come with me. I have something I want to show you."

I give Sloane a confused look as she smiles. "What is it?"

"You'll see."

I watch as she walks away and heads towards Luther. I shrug my shoulders and head over to Five. I grab a jelly bean from one of the bowls and pop it into my mouth.

"What did Sloane want," Five asks.

"Didn't say. All she said was she wanted to show me something after the meeting."

"Well, please be careful. We still can't completely trust these guys."

I smile and move some hair away from Five's face. "I will be. I doubt she is going to do something. If anything, she is probably just going to show me something of Gabi's."

Five gives me a small smile and nods his head. We both then hear the sound of heels walking towards us. We all look over to see Mom approaching us with a plate of cookies. I look at her with wide eyes. One of her eyes was missing...

"Cookies anyone," Mom asks as she holds out the tray.

Her head slightly twitches as she looks at all of us. Everyone stays silent for a few seconds until Lila jumps up from the couch and grabs three cookies off the tray.

"Lovely to meet you," she says.

She puts one cookie in her mouth and grabs some licorice from the table. She sits back down and begins eating one of the cookies. When Lila notices me looking at her she stops chewing and holds out one of her other cookies toward me.

"Chocolate chip cookie," she offers.

I look at it for a second before shrugging my shoulders. I grab the cookie from her hand and take a bite from it.

"Thanks," I say as I sit next to her.

"No problem."

"Welcome. Please make yourselves at home," Fei says as she and Ben walk into the living room.

"Bitch, this is our home," Allison mumbles.

Fei sits down in one of the chairs and looks at Allison. "Excuse me?"

"Uh, jellybean," Luther offers Fei with a nervous smile.

"Where the hell is Viktor and Klaus," Diego asks as he looks around.

"With our luck, probably Kugelblitzed by now," Five says. Diego slowly turns around and looks at Five.

"You're a dark little dude sometimes."

Five just shrugs his shoulder and sits down next to me. I smile a small smile as he puts his hand on my thigh. I lay my head on his shoulder and look at every one. Just as Ben was about to say something, a voice interrupts him.

"Here you go Gabriella!"

I slowly turn my head to see Mom holding a tray of cookies towards me. I give everyone a confused look but they just stare at Mom and me.