༺ 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 -2 ༻

"I love you more than words can show, I think about you more than you could ever know, until forever this will be true, because there is no one I would love the way I love you!"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°🥀🥀🥀°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The News Of Yoongi Proposing Jungkook spread all around the University Like A Fire In the woods. Some Students were so happy for them while Some were Jealous but That didn't Affect both Yoongi nor Jungkook they just Ignore them all and Moved on With Each other.

After waiting for so long they both Finally was able to Be with each other so They didn't mind the People who Didn't Support their Relationship and Was so Thankful to the People Who Were There to support them.

Along with them Kai and Jhope's Relation also spread around the university but Like YOONKOOK People didn't pay much attention to them and they were so thankful about that to. They can Do Anything Freely With each one, unLike Yoonkook Couple who were always surrounded By a Group of People all the time.......

But still Both Of the Couple were So happy and Along with Them There was a Little girl Who were enjoying the whole drama happening in her Best Friends Love Life while Being all Single Just Like Us.........

Days , Weeks , And Months Passed almost a Year Was about to complete after They started to Date. In Between this year They have gone through a lot of things but They never Let go of Each others Hands. Happiness or Sadness..they shared it to each other. They had Cute Little fight some Time, get Jealous for each other but that didn't affect their Love at all. They Both loved each other Truly. Each day Their love for each Other Was Growing more strongly and Till now there was no one to Ruin Their Relation at all......

Both Jungkook and Yoongi's Family know about theM being Boyfriend and both of their families is really happy for their Children to. At first Jungkook was so sceard to Revile his Relation to their family but Yoongi Assured him that,"No matter what I will Always There for You"......... That words were the Only thing Jungkook need to get some Courage to Revile their Relation.

The whol family of Jungkook Now know about Yoongi And His Mother adore Her Son-in-law a Lot to.and The same Goes With His Appa and Brothers to. But Them Being overprotective overe him , Made Yoongi suffer a Little But Ofcourse He was ready to bare anything for his baby Bunny.

At first Jimin didn't trust Yoongi Because Him Comeing from a Rich family was the biggest problem ever. Usually Childrens from Rich families were To Much spoiled by their Families money and That kids only know how to play with poor kids feeling. Jimin was So sceard that Yoongi might be one of those rich kid But His oppinion soon Change as Yoongi Proved that He is worthy to Get his trust.

And About Yoongi's Family..........
Exacpt Yoongi's Older Brother everyone From His Family alredy have seened Jungkook and all of them Liked him a lot to.

When they were In their 6 Month of their relationship was the first time, Yoongi Brought him to his Home.and at that time his older brother was Out of the city for some work related things. So he wasn't able to Meet his Future Brother-in-law.
And Yoongi complain about that to his brother for Whole Freaking Month to.

After that Yoongi Brought Jungkook to his home so many time but all of this times Taehyung was not able to Meet him and he Never complain about that to. He have heard a lot about Jungkook From his family and He know The boy is The right one for his brother to.