༺ 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 -8 ༻

"Commiting suicide is not a solution of your problem Don't ran away from your problem rather have courage to solve it Speak up stand up ,take some time but Don't quit your precious life. You are not coward,be brave n have

patience. "Every dark night have beautiful morning"

Radha Chauhan"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°🥀🥀🥀•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Half an hour passed, Jungkook finally Woke Up from his sleep and When He woke up He was all alone in an unknown room. A sudden fear rush through his body, and the memories of that night started to come Running throug his mind. His Body felt hot, Breath Got stuck, Sweats started to form, his head started to spin, broken words started to leave his Mouth like,

"Please leave me..."

"Don't Touch."

"Stay way from..me please"

"Help..... please someone help.."

"Hyungie.....Yoonie.....Help...Help."

"Ahhahahhhh"

"Don't... Don't come near me..."

Like This His voice started to Go Louder and Louder, and Finally It reach to his Elder Brother's ear who were just outside the Room.

Jimin was all broken from the words the doctor said. He doesn't know how to react or What To Say. And On top of that he was Not having any idea about how he will tell this to his Family...

How his is going to say this to his bunny??

All this thoughts were killing him when he heard the Loud scream off his brother. His eyes go wide when he heard those screams and Run into the nurse room just to witness his brother in a miserable state. His Eyes got wet when he saw his brother broking Apart infront of his eyes. But soon his Collect himself and Run to his little brother and hugged him and whispered sweet nothings in his ears.....he tried his Best To calm His Brother but everything seems to fail but After almost 10 mins jungkook finally calm down but He was Not saying anything. He was just Lying his head on His Brother's Chest while Looking at the White wall infront of him.

The Room were Filled with Heavy Silence which were so suffocating for both males in there. But no one dare to say anything .but After few minutes, Jungkook pulled away from his Hyung and Said

Kook : Let's go home Hyung,

He said and Without waiting for any reply he walk out of the Nurse room leaving a worried jimin behind. Jimin look at his brother with so much pain in his eyes But poor man Couldn't even Cry his heart out. Soon he followed his Brother and Finally Both Come To The parking lot. Without saying anything Jungkook get inside the car and Sit there silently. Jimin also soon joined him and both of them Left from To their Home.

The journey from University to their Home Felt so Long To jimin, He was Getting really uneasy with this silence of his brother but he know his brother need space so he let him be. Soon the reached their home and just like before jungkook walk out of the car silently and went inside their home. Jimin look at his brothers faeding figure while tears falling from his eyes. He Can Clearly see that his brother is broken... Once again.....

But What can He do??? He Can't change the past but sure he can make a New Future but the problem is, his brother is not forgetting the past and kept himself drown in the Memories of that night again and again.....