༺ 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 -3 ༻

𝑰 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑻𝒐 𝑲𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕
𝑰𝒂𝒎 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝑻𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚,
𝑻𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓

𝑰 𝑵𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑲𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒆 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆
𝑾𝒂𝒔,𝑼𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑰 𝑴𝒆𝒕 𝒀𝒐𝒖.
𝑰 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒀𝒐𝒖

-𝑼𝒏𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏✍

⟣⟢⟣⟢⟣⟢🥀🥀🥀⟣⟢⟣⟢⟣⟢
➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷
..........................

2 Days Later, First Year Anniversary Of Yoonkook

The Day was So Beautifull, Early Morning Yoongi, Pick Kookie from his Home and they Both Went on a Small Breakfast Date in a Small Cafe Near Their Uni. They Spend Their Morning With So Much Laugh and Sweet talks. Yoongi wanted the Take Him a Dinner Date But Kook Ask For a Simple Date A His Favourite Cafe and Yoongi Being a Wipped Boyfriend, Agreed with his Baby's Idea. They Had a Lot Fun there and At Last Yoongi Gift his baby a Promise Ring. Which Kook accept with a teary Eyes.

_

At University,

After Class Ends Both Yoongi and Hobi was Waiting for their Sweet Lovers infront of the university Building.

Yoongi Seems to be a Little Nervous and Bit Worried But It was not for anything serious issues.

To Celebrate his And His Bunny's First year Anniversary, He decided to Throw a Party' for his and Kook's Friends at His Brother's Club with The help of his Brother. He was So Exited at the morning thinking about the Party but His That Excitement Melted like an Ice cube when Hobi asked if Kook Agreed or Not, Because Kook never had Been In any Type of Places like Club and All , and All Thanks to his overprotective Elder brother who still treat him like a Baby.

He already had Talk to Jimin Before about the Party and Really Got a Long Lacture from him for half an Hour Before getting a Yes From him. He was On could9 About that but again his Excitement Melted away when He think about his Bunny boyfriend. He Know Kook Wouldn't say NO To him But Still he was A little nervous about kooks Reaction.

_

Soon Both Kookie and Kai Come to them along with Jennie. both Kai and Kook Hugged their Boyfriends who Smile at their little ones.

Soon Kai Pull away from his Boyfriend but our Bunny boys Was Hugging His Yoonie Hyungie Like a Baby kola Making everyone Coo at him. Yoongi Placed a Soft kiss on his little Bunny's Forhead and asked,

Yoon : Did My Baby Bunny Missed me that Much????

He asked and Get a Soft Node From his baby Bunny,

Kooki : Yes hyungie, Kookie missed you so much.....

He said with a Cute Pont making everyone coo at him One more time. Yoongi smile more at Him and Pulled him More close to his Chest and Said,

Yoon : I Missed My Baby More.....