༺ 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁-5 ༻

My Life was a Beautifull
piece of glass
But You Brock It Into
Million Pieces
With Your Did............
-auther ✍

➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹🥀🥀🥀➷➷➹➷➹➷➹
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

After Talking.With his Jimin Hyung, Jungkook was about To Go back to His boyfriend and Friends but As He look Back He was Meet with a Unknown man Who were standing infront in him With a Creepy Smirk in His Lips. Kook Got Scared by that Look so He was about to Go from there but before that the man Grab him By His Wrist and Stopped him from going to his friends.
He look at man With Gulp and ask,

Kook : M-mr C-can Y-yon Pl-pleas Leave M-my Hands????

He asked but the Man Didn't said anything but Just Stared at him with a Lustful eyes.
Jungkook see that clearly and it Terrified him a Lot. He want To Run away from this Man And Go To his Yoonie Hyungie. he tried to free Himself from that man But That man Was way more stronger than him. Tears Started to Build in his doe eyes When He see the Man Comeing closer to Him so collecting all his strength he Pushed the man And was about to Run away from the but he stopped on the Trak when he see Few bulky Mens Standing on his way while blocking his way. He was now more scared but it's not time for him to Cry So He blink away his Tears and Trun around to the other side But there was also men Standing while looking at him. He looked around himself and see he was now Standing in The centre of Some Bulky mens with a creepy man who were looking at him like he is going to eat him soon. He was Continuously Looking around himself trying to find a Way to escape but He Flinch Terribly When that Creepy Man Coverd his mouth with his Big hands. And started to drag him to somewhere. Jungkook try to Get free himself from that man's Greep But The man Just Tighten his Grip around him and Drag him To The upstairs.

On the wa to upstairs, Jungkook see His Boyfriend Walking back to their table with Hobi Beside him. He  tried to Scream But the Big hands covering his mouth was preventing him from making any noise. His Teras started to fall more from His eyes While Looking at his Boyfriend while crying for help but The boy was Not at all looking at his side. But he can't blame his Yoonie.
Because it was his fault to leave from Where his boyfriend left him. If he stay there with his friends, then it wouldn't Happened like this. He again started Thrust his Body in that man's Grip while Expanding his hands Towards his Boyfriend but the boy was facing his back so he didn't notice him.not only him but anyone inside the club didn't  noticed what ever happing there because all were So into their own world to notice the Poor Boy Who is fighting for his Life with some Unknown creepy man.

Soon was Was Drage to the Upstairs and That place was So Empty making Jungkook More Sceard. He continuously Thrust In That Man's Grip but it was All  Just  waist of time. Soon The Man Draged Him In a Room and Throw Him on the bed harshly and Said,

---- :  God.....I never Thought, My Wish will be Granted This Soon.... God Look How Fucking Beautifull and Sexy You Look Baby.......

The man Said While Comeing closer to kook Who Started to Back away from the man While Begging him To Not come near him. But who is he talking with.

----: Omg Baby. Are You Scared Bub??? Please don't be Sceard Bunny. Daddy Wouldn't Hurt You...  I will Just Please you With Daddy's Di**....

He said While Looking at Kook with a Lusty Smirk On His Lips. Kook was Now Scared to death. He wanted to go out from This Creepy looking room as soon as Possible but Seems like There Is no way for him to Escape. The man Who Were Standing some Inches away from him take Out A Phone from his Pocket and It's look like the Phone Belong to Kookie. Kook look at him with wide eyes and search for his Phone inside his pocket but it wasn't there. The Man Look at kook with a Devilish Chuckle and Said while Typing Something on kook's Phone,