༺ 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 -9 ༻

NEVER GIVE UP!

Reach inside! Give it all you got! As long as you're alive you can keep on trying! Never give up! Discover how strong you Don't let anyone or anything bring you Instead be someone who lifts others are! down! up by not giving up and inspiring others with all you've achieved!

NEVER GIVE UP!

Karen Salmansohn-🥀

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*🥀🥀🥀*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Jimin: Jungkook.....You are 1 Month Pregnant Bunny....

Everyone except Jimin: *shock* WHAT????!!!!!!

Jungkook looked down at his tummy as his hyung nodded his head, while looking at his own lap with so much guilt in his eyes. And Kook knew the reason very well. He tried so many times to convince his brother that whatever happened that night was not his fault. But his brother was not convinced at all. Even though Kook was so shocked by the news, he managed to notice all his family members' reactions before looking back at his tummy. His eyes, which were already puffed and red, got wet as he saw his now flat belly. His hands slowly made their way to it, and when Jungkook placed his palm over his tummy, he could not control his emotions anymore.A broken sob escaped from his mouth, accompanied by a hot tear from his big doe eyes. Mrs. Jeon was quick enough to pull her son into her embrace before he could break down even more. She herself was crying, but she couldn't just sit there and watch her son cry over someone else's mistake. She hid him in her warm embrace and let him cry out all his pain, while the other three men of the house looked at them with teary eyes.

A few minutes later, Jungkook was finally a bit calmer. He pulled away from his mother's embrace, and without saying anything, he hurriedly left for his room. Both Jimin and Mrs. Jeon became worried with his sudden action, so they were about to follow him, but the voice of Mr. Jeon stopped them before they could run after him.

Mr. Jeon: Jimin, Soomie, leave him alone for some time. He needs it.

He said with an oddly calm voice, but his eyes were still wet. Both Jimin and Mrs. Jeon looked at Mr. Jeon with an unbearable look on their faces, and Jimin asked,

Jimin: But appa... What if he does som-

Mr. Jeon: Jimin, he might be a soft person but not weak.... He will never do something bad to himself. So, leave him alone for some time. He will be okay.

Jimin looked at his appa for a second before nodding his head. He sat beside his mother, who was now crying her heart out on her husband's chest.

Meanwhile, in Jungkook's room,

Just one night... Just one night changed everything in his life. Everything... every single thing in his life has been a mess since that night. The beautiful, happy life he had was turned into a hellhole for him lately, and this news was the last thing he expected to happen.

A new life... A new life was now growing inside his womb, but it wasn't a sign of his and his boyfriend's love, but rather someone else's lust. His womb should be filled with his Yoonie's child, not some unknown bastard who had completely ruined his life.

The feeling of that disgusting man's touch all over his body still haunted him like a nightmare, and now he had to carry this child as well. If he wanted to, he could simply choose to abort this child, but he wasn't someone who would take a life that God had sent into this world. It didn't matter if this child's father was someone as repulsive as that bastard, it was still growing in his womb... and he would make sure to safely bring this child into the world.