༺ 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 -4 ༻

This is not where it ends, it is where it begins, I love you till the end of my life. I will always hold you so deep in my heart, till I can no longer breathe. I love you till my last breath. Sweetheart, this is where I was meant to be, you are the queen of my heart.
-Google

⟣⟢⟣⟢⟣⟢🥀🥀🥀⟣⟢⟣⟢⟣⟢
➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷
..........................

[Time Skip, at Club.]

-

It was already 7;30 in the Evening, The Party has already Started Half an Hour ago.

Yoongi and Hobi was Present there While their Boyfriends were On their way To The club along with their Bestfriend Jennie.

Yoongi wanted to Pick Kook from his Home But the Younger Refused him while saying " he will come with his Bestfriends. Yoongi wanted Deny It but He couldn't say No to his Baby's Cute Pont and Puppy eyes and at last he Agreed with him and Now Here he is waiting for His Baby Bunny for the Last Half an hour along with a Half Drunken Hobi ,who were also Celebrating his One Year Anniversary with his Boyfriend.

15 mins More Passed And Finally The Trio Show up with a Apologies Smile on their face But Yoongi Didn't See That Because he was To dashed By He Cute Bunny Who now Look like a Hot Bunny.

Without even knowing Himself, Yoongi Stood Up From his Seat at Stand infront of kook with a Wide open eyes and Mouth.
Kook's Cheeks Turned Cherry Red when he See His Boyfriend looking at him with Wide Open Eyes.

On the Other hand Yoongi was so Memorized by His Bunny's Beauty that he Forget the others around Him and said,

Yoongi : Dame Baby You Look so Hot Bun. So hot That I want To Carry You On my Shoulder and Take You to a Room and Fuck You So Hard......

He Said with a Deep Husky Voice making Kook's Cheeks Turned More red. He was Sure that his Hyungie Isn't in his right mide but still it made him So shy and little Embarrassed about what his Bf Just said.
He look around Himself and See his Friends and Hobi were Looking at them With a Teasing Smirk On their Lips making Him even More Embarrass. He Really want to Shut his Hyungie's Mouth and want go from here ,But He was To shy to even Move. But
Thanks To Hobi Who Come from Yoongi's Back and Said, While Smakeing on the back of his Head Lightly,

Hobi : Yaha... yoon... stop drooling over Your Own Boyfriend Bitch. You are Making that Poor Boy Embarrass, Just look at him, he is all Red ,because of You and Your Parvat talk.

Hobi said and Finally Yoongi was Out of His Dash and For God sake He was So Embarrass about his own did. He look at his Baby Bun With a awkward smile and said a Small Sorry ,which The Younger Return with a small Nodedd while Looking at The Floor.

Yoongi Saw the Bright Red Shed on His Baby's Cheeks and It made Him Smirk Proudly. He Moved Closer to His Baby Wrapped his Hands Around Waist and Pull him To his chest and Whispered In his Ears with His Deep Husky Voice,

Yoongi: Don't Be shy baby..... What i said Is True,,You Look So Fuckable in this Dress But Baby I promise I wouldn't Do anything till We get Married.I want to have you with a The Rights Of a Husbend,not Just a Mear Boyfriend........

A Tear Full smile was There On Kook Lips When He heard Those Words from His boyfriend, who were Looking at him with Soft eyes which Held Lots Of Love For him.

He know his Boyfriend Have a lot of Desires like other Boys But he Control everything for him. He know his boyfriend Love Him and Respect him Equally and Never force him To anything Against his will and That's why he love This man a Lot.
And He promise, he will Love Him Till He Took His Last breath.