༺ 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 -6 ༻

Life Is Like A Beautifull  pieces of Glass,
You have to Take Care Of It Carefully,
Because once You it Brock,
You can't never fix it like Before

-auther ✍

༺➹➷➹➷➹➷🥀🥀🥀➹➷➹➷➹➷༻

It was Already Passed Midnight,But The Man Was Not Done with His Crual Torcher With Jungkook.Even After Ruining Jungkook For Hours He was Not Done At all. Each Second Pass He was Getting More and More Hard Whenever He See Jungkook Infront of Him All wraked. He Torched the Poor Boy A Lot And Kook was already Out Of His Sence by Now.
He tried a Lot To Save himself from the Man But It was all a waist. He Cried and Beg to him but the man ignored it all and Continued with His Work More Hardly. After 2-3 round Kook Finally give up and Let the man Do Whatever he wants To. Because there Is No Use For him To Push The Man Away Because the man Has Already get what he want. Kook was Now Just Lieing on the Bed just as a Dead Body.

2 More Hours Passed,And Finally The man Stop with his Crual Torcher. He Slowly Pull His D""k Out from Kook while enjoying the Feeling. He Then Lied Beside Kook While panting heavily with closed eyes and a Satisfied Smile On His Lips. He then Look at Kook and Said ,

The man : You Were So Amazing Baby. In My Entire Life I never had enjoyed anyone This Much. You were So Good Baby.

He said and Pull Kook's Unconscious Body To Himself and again hungrily Kissed his Already Sollown lips and then Again Started to bite his Nake But Before He do Something More He Stoped himself when He remembered about Something. With a Annoyed Sign He Let Kook Go and he get out from the bed.He then Look at Kook who Were Lieing on the Bed All Naked. The Man Didn't want Stope here But He have To Stop Because there Is something eals Is waiting for him. With one last look he covered Kooki with a Tine red blanket and went to washroom. After sometime he come out of the Washroom and got dressed then left from there While leaving a lifeless
Jungkook behind in the Dark Red Room who were lying on the bed with a
blank mind and a Broken heart. .his tears were already dried. he doesn't have anymore tears left in his eyes. He was in so much pain but he couldn't feel any of It. Now he was not a That Cheerful Bunny anymore but, just a body without a Soul.

______

MEANWHILE AT JEON'S HOME,
midnight

the City has already Fall Into the Deep ocean of Sleep, but At Jeon Home There was Four People Souls were Still Not Asleep. Why? Because Their Presious bunny Is Not Home Yet. 

All of them Were waiting for Kook while Their Mind Was So Disturbed. It is the first time ,They Left their Baby Bunny Out Alone and to at night..... They have already Told Kook To Come Home By 9 But Till now there is No sign Of Him. They tried his phone So Much But They Didn't pickup any of their calls. First they all Thonght He is Late Because He might be Spending his Time with his Boyfriend but It doesn't Seems to Be like That. As time Started pass They all started get more Worried and Everyone is Now having a Lot Negative thoughts in their mind.

Jimin was Now Sitting in The Living room while Looking at the main door , Waiting for his little brother. Both if his parents and Soobin was There to. They all were Keep asking Him about Kook But he Don't have anything to answer. So He Keep saying "he will Come soon Don't Worry." He assured them But He himself wasn't sure With his Words.

Again The Time Stated to pass but Kook didn't come him and it made everyone scared now. Mrs Jeon and Soobin was already Crying  and Mr Jeon Was Comforting Them.