getting hit by a car 2 electric boogaloo

TW BRIEF IMPLICATIONS OF A PERSON GOING MISSING/DYING

After checking around the house I laid back down on the bed. First take a nap, then check the area outside the house.

Waking up I stretched and looked around the room. Sure this place was plain but it still looked like the person left their stuff here (if they even had a choice in leaving) so I don't see why they wouldn't have left their phone. Hoping that it didn't have a passcode wherever it was I didn't have to look for very long. It was sitting on the nightstand next to the bed. 

I guess I was lucky this time because it had the passcode turned off. Going through it I saw the previous owner was some lady who worked at customer service. Looked pretty average to me. Scrolling through the photos I decided nothing important was on there so I deleted all of them. 

Going through and signing out of all of her social media accounts I created my own, not wanting to delete hers. Which was a pretty useless gesture considering I (albeit accidentally) stole her house. Once I was done personalizing the phone I looked through her wardrobe. 

She seemed to wear a lot of loose fitting clothes with pockets which I was thankful for as I went through and picked an outfit. The next best thing to do was to look at the area through a gps/maps site before I went out seeing as the pantry was more barren than my dad's social life, I would probably need to get some food.

I checked the time and it was about 1pm still early enough to have lunch. While I was still looking for places to eat lunch I got a message from the lady who used to live here's mom. I clicked on it and realized that the person who revived me had either lied or sent the lady who used to live here somewhere where she couldn't contact her family. 

The message was asking where she was, begging her to come home and be alright. I decided it was best to pretend she got a new phone or something.

(A/N the following conversation is text messages, text messages will have a name/contact name and brackets in front of the message instead of the usual quotation marks and they'll be formatted kinda like texts)

Mom's phone: You were supposed to visit yesterday where are you? You never miss visits are you okay??

Mom's phone: Sweetie please answer me

Sorry you have the wrong number

Maybe your kid got a new phone number? Idk how that works

Good luck tho

 I'm hoping she believes that. Numbers need 3 months of being inactive before they're handed off to someone else. From the looks of it the lady who lived here hasn't messaged in awhile so she might buy that. The phone vibrates and I see she replied apologizing for bothering me. 

I send a thumbs up emoji and go back to looking at nearby restaurants. I never got my driver's license so I'd have to walk. I think about the conversation I just had as I scroll through the contacts and delete them. So the previous owner of this house has probably been dead for 3 months, huh? Honestly I'm not surprised knowing the person who revived me.

After a bit I finally find a shop that's open and looks like it has good food. Pigsy's noodles? Wait a minute- I zoom out on the map site I pulled up and sure enough, it says megapolis. I sigh before shrugging, couldn't get any weirder than getting revived and becoming basically immortal. 

I mean I could try to get involved, it would be interesting for sure. My stomach grumbles and reminds me what I was doing before this. Right, food. I decide to walk to the place since the site said it had indoor seating and the show definitely did.

Checking around the house and finding some money laying around I checked the menu and decided on something before starting my walk. Looking between the map and the road every 3 minutes to make sure I'm not lost. I check the map and finally, after 20 minutes I'm almost there.

 I look both ways, cross the street and promptly get hit by a fucking car.

(A/N HEY EVERYBODY I decided to post more than one chapter and I'll begin writing the third one as soon as I post this. I'm really bored and have lmk on the brain so y'all are getting at least a double update today. I know I know no need to thank me/j In all seriousness I'm just happy to write this fic and unlike last time I wrote one I don't have any homework that burns me out before I can write yay for summer. Have a great day y'all)

(A/N 2 I just did some editing lmao nothing special)