It's boat time motherfucker

He seemed suspicious of me, squinting and crossing his arms at me. This is gonna be a long day

"Ask MK I didn't understand like half of what went on"

As much as I feel bad for putting him on the spot I'm too tired to explain. Not to mention if it weren't for the fact that this is crucial to getting involved with the plot I would've already gone home. MK looked at me in betrayal as pigsy turned his attention to him and started to interrogate the poor guy. 

At some point everyone entered the shop and I myself sat in a booth watching the whole thing about the staff go down. 

"No it's monkey king's staff!"

As I was about to vouch for him he proved it was the staff by extending it right where tang and mei are sitting

"Are you like trying to get them killed or something"

I deadpan, he really needs to be careful with that thing it could get people killed for fucks sake.

"Oh yeah you're here"

"Thanks for the not in any way rude or offensive comment there, MK."

I almost laugh at him as he tries to explain what he meant. Scratch that, I do laugh it's just too funny what can I say. 

"Heyyy"

He grumbles at me before the interaction is interrupted by tang sputtering on about the monkey king's staff.

"Alright I'll bite. If the staff is here, then where is that demon punk now?"

"At the shoe store."

They all went to look at what mei pulled up on her phone while I wondered how the hell I got into this awkward situation. As I was clearly not paying attention, Someone tapped on my shoulder.

"Hey kid, I don't know how you're related to all this but you're coming with us."

Pigsy didn't seem happy about my dumbass tagging along but mei seemed pretty chill with it. She also seemed like the one to suggest to drag me with 'em as I doubt tang would care or that pigsy would suggest it. 

He seems like he either despises me or thinks I'm really suspicious. I mean to be fair I would think it was weird if some random person just happened to get hit by MK and then just happened to be there when MK got the staff. I'm sure he's just looking out for MK.

Sitting in the back of the car wondering why I got myself into this mess, I just waited to get to sandy's boat. I don't remember this part very well since I wasn't really invested in this episode. As pigsy talked about sandy being brutal and tough I accidentally let something slip.

"Yknow I seriously doubt that. Sandy sounds like a sweet person's name."