arcgayde

edit: just remembered to bold+italicize+underline the A/N no edits to the chapter itself

"Interesting"

Fucking a looks like I've officially thrown the timeline out the window with macaque. It's still salvageable, as long as the initial meeting happens at the regular time I should be fine. When I finally get to the arcade I lean against the wall and catch my breath. 

I notice a cold feeling in my legs go away and sure enough the black goop is gone. After a second I walk into the building and find a booth to sit at. As I'm waiting for mei and MK to get here I see some creep walk up to me.

"Hey wanna join me and my friends at our booth? I'm sure you'll have a fun time"

Of course. Welp not like this guy could really hurt me.

"One, your breath smells like shit, maybe you should try getting a dental plan before you try to get bitches you prick. Two, not interested. You look 3x my age and you look like you haven't taken a shower in the last century. So how's about you run back to your friends before you leave with less teeth than you walked in with, hm?"

I smile at him sarcastically as he looks like he's about to pop a blood vessel. Before he can pull anything I see mei and MK walking by and I wave.

"HEY GUYS I GOT US A BOOTH OVER HERE"

He panics when I attract attention and leaves with his metaphorical tail between his legs. 

"Soo who was that guy?"

"Some random creep who suggested that I went to some booth he and his  friends were sitting at to have 'fun'."

I used air quotes around the word fun and they understood what I meant. As they sat down I noticed a glare from that guy from earlier.

"Sheesh that's gross. You good?"

"Yup, I don't really care about that asshat. Bro looks like he would still be living in his mom's basement at age 60."

After that we continued on, playing games jumping around, eating food. I saw the guy a few more times until he was kicked out for harassing a bunch of people. He got what he deserved. Throughout the night I noticed MK getting more tired, poor guy.  

I decided now was a good time to leave. I head over to some dancing arcade machine she's using and wait for her to be done with the round she's on before I tap her on the shoulder.

"Hey mei I'm gonna head out."

"Oh okay BYEE"

She gave me a quick half hug  and went back to the arcade game. After that I say bye to MK and head home. It's kinda difficult to get used to the chill with the black goop but I can tolerate it. As soon as I get home I flop on my bed and- nothing. Gotta love sleep issues I guess. 

I get up and walk into the kitchen, pulling up a few baking recipes, this is gonna be a long night.

--a few days later timeskip--

I open the fridge and immediately grab the tupperware of edible cookie dough that falls out. Okay this is becoming problem. Where could I even store all of this?? My thoughts are interrupted by my stomach growling. Maybe I should think about this after lunch.

I head to the shop just in time to see MK's face right in his bowl of noodles. Oh right, almost forgot about that. I sat down at the stool next to him and patted him on the back. 

"You good MK? You look like shit."

Tang pulled MK's face out of the broth with his chopsticks before he spoke.

"They're right MK, you're working too hard. Working all day partying all night, painting- boats?? It's too much for a growing boy, you need to have time to relax."

I ordered a bowl of noodles and half comforted MK when he talked about not wanting to let his friends down.

"Dude as much as that is important, it's more important to take care of your own physical health."

As I was talking tang went through the book in front of him before settling on the page with the duplication. At that point my noodles were ready and I just started eating them, not minding MK behind me. 

"'Ey pigsy, need any sweets or anything over here, I've got more than enough to share"

Pigsy turned over to me as he finished packaging an order.

"Nope sorry kid, maybe try sandy he might want some with his tea"

I stood up and left as soon as my noodles were finished. Getting to sandy's as fast as I could, I decided getting a bike should be on my agenda since I don't have a license here and since I wasn't born and just kina popped up I have no legal papers to get one.

As soon as I get to sandy's boat I see the painter clone. Well shit. I head over to sandy who at this point, is watching the clone paint the boat and tap his forearm since I can't reach his shoulder.

"Hey sandy, need any sweets like cookies, cupcakes, muffins, cakes, cookie dough, or things like puff pastries? I baked wayy too many and my fridge can't handle any more food in it."

He thought for a minute before saying yeah. We talked about what exactly he wanted and how much of it he could take. When we were done talking about the terms sandy said something to the clone and we both ended up getting tied up and hung upside down.

"Well this certainly isn't good considering I'm iron deficient"

(A/N HEY READERS Second upload of the day and just an announcement I might not upload over the weekend as I'm visiting my dad for the 4th of july. As someone with insomnia who stress bakes I can confirm I have spent many a night staying up until 4am baking. Have a good day y'all)