Ch. 6

A/N
Sorry for the long wait, I haven't had a lot of time on my hands these past few weeks. But today I've finished chapter 6! I actually really like this chap. Also, forget about what I said in chapter 1, about posting daily 💀
________________________________

Once again, Nigel gazed upon their interlocked hands and instinctively thought,
So I can really do anything with him?

He grabbed both of Numbuh 4's hands and looked into his sparkling green eyes.

"N-N-Numbuh 1?" Wallabee stuttered out with a red face. Numbuh 1 smiled.
"Want to go get some ice cream?" Nigel offered cooly. Numbuh 4 turned his body towards him and shouted excitedly,
"Really!?" Numbuh 1 nodded with a smirk.

But Numbuh 1 only does that with Lizzie...
Wallabee thought grudgingly.

"Yippee!" Numbuh 4 hopped off of the cot with his hands still in Nigel's. He started jumping up and down in excitement.
"C'mon Numbuh 1, let's go already!" Wally said childishly. Numbuh 1 chuckled and spoke,
"Alright, let's go."

---

The three operatives looked up in amazement at what they saw before them.
A soaring cave with stalactites hanging down, randomly situated across the ceiling. It created shadows among eachother and looked as sharp as the cave drippings themselves. The massive points had a natural flow, which had that artistic feel and look given to it by mother nature, the ultimate artist.

There were insanely massive speakers with two on either side of the room.
They noticed dumbbells, a basketball hoop, and even a pool! A skatepark, and empty pizza boxes lying all over.
But the machinery and technology is what caught Numbuh 2's eye. He raced over to the vehicle's, whipping his head around excitedly, trying to bask in all he saw in record time. Soon enough, he dashed over to another unspecified gadget and squealed in delight.

Numbuh 3 looked around with wide-eyed wonder, and soon caught sight of a large screen mounted on the wall to the right. She rushed passed the pool with her detective rainbow monkey in hand, and climbed up to the big screen.
With a glint in her eye, she exclaimed,
"Ooooh TV!"
She followed this statement by looking around for a remote.

"Uh– guys!" Abby uttered hesitantly. She looked around nervously whilst rubbing her left arm. She wanted to be cautious, but after a few seconds of observing the area, not spotting teens, alarms, or traps, she decided to check some stuff out for herself.
She spotted the skatepark and ran over with an excited grin. When she reached the park, she noticed a skateboard nearby and flipped it up to her grasp with her foot.
"Cool." she said with a smirk.

---

Nigel and Wally walked down the city streets, holding eachother's hand lovingly. A nice evening stroll, with fresh spring air, and a beautiful sunset which successfully set the romantic atmosphere.

Nigel secretly glanced down at Wallabee and smiled blissfully as he noted how the bright, orangey sun dusted the shorter boy's hair and skin a dazzling golden colour. He sighed contentedly as he gazed at Numbuh 4 for a few more seconds, taking pleasure in his current moment in time.

If time stopped at this very moment, I wouldn't mind. Numbuh 1 thought dreamily.

They continued to walk a few more blocks before reaching the icecream stand. Numbuh 1 smirked knowingly as he watched Wallabee run up to the icecream guy and started composing his massive order. The brit readied his wallet for a big blow.

They both ordered and waited for a few seconds. The man came back to the window with one vanilla icecream in his right, and a triple scoop of chocolate, strawberry, and cookie dough, which was drenched with chocolate syrup and coated with rainbow sprinkles in his left.

Before Nigel had a chance to take out his money, he was told by Numbuh 4 to hold his icecream 'for a sec'.
Numbuh 4 continued to stick his hands in his pockets hastily, and then looked up at the man in the stand.
"I-I-I know I brought my wallet, j-just give me a minute." The blonde said desperately, and then proceeded to, yet again, check his pockets which he knew were empty.

Numbuh 1 realized he had to do something before both Wally and the icecream man absolutely lost it, and skillfully balanced the icecream cones on a nearby bench. He walked back over to the stand and gently pulled the blonde aside as he took out his wallet.
"Don't worry about it Numbuh 4, I'll pay." He said soothingly as he noted Numbuh 4's crazed expression. He gave the man what he demanded and shuffled quickly to the bench with Wallabee.

____________
This was a bit longer than the last chapter. So yay lol.