Ch. 9

A/N
So sorry for the long wait. I caught a serious case of writers block and it's the worst. But don't worry, this story will definitely be finished... This year hopefully. I just need to find time and enthusiasm. Thanks for your support and patience.
Okay, enjoy. 💗
________________________________

     Kuki Sanban, Abigail Lincoln, and Hoagie Gilligan were in a small, concrete room. They were all tied together, disoriented, and apparently unarmed. A perfectly imperfect situation to be in as spies.

Numbuh 2 blinked his eyes one after the other, slowly gaining consciousness. He leisurely turned his head as he looked around the plain, gray room. Then he finally noticed that him and his cronies were tied together.

"Ugh," Numbuh 2 pulled slightly on his bound hands. "Where are we..? Wait, never mind." He quickly remembered. He made a loud sigh.

"Oh, good, you're up Numbuh 2." Said Abby. "Do you have any Lock picks? Or paper clips? Or even a bobby pin or two?"

"Uh, no. I guess they must've took th—" Hoagie started, but Numbuh 3 interrupted.

"Ohhhhhhhh, bobby pins, that's right!" She turned her head toward Numbuh 5 and said,
"I have some bobby pins in my hair! But I don't know how we're gonna get it out though."

Abby lowered her head and sighed defeatedly. She wished she could smack her head.

---

Numbuh 1 and 4 snuck around the corner of the mini mart after leaving the bus. They looked around cautiously as they had their G.U.M.Z.O.O.K.A.'s in hand with their S.P.L.A.N.K.E.R.'s attached to their belts.

Wally walked towards the door slowly and jiggled the door handle a bit.

"It's locked." He concluded.

"Locked..." The taller boy echoed.
He turned and shot around the parking lot with his gum gun, hitting every security camera he saw.
"Then we'll just have to break in."

He turned back around and stepped toward the door as he pulls out a lock pick. He hooked the gum gun to the other side of his belt and proceeded to stick the lock pick into the keyhole. He moved it accordingly inside the keyhole for a minute before he got the door wide open.

The two operatives snuck inside and headed towards the bathroom, where they originally entered the vent that lead them to the teenagers hideout.

They pushed the door open.
There was a row of stalls and urinals on the right, and on the left, a row of sinks with mirrors hung above them. Their target was the at the end of the room, where a vent lay straight ahead that could just fit the average 10 year-old.

---

As they crawled, they decided to take a different route, since they already knew where two of them lead. Soon, they reached a vent opening. Nigel screwed off the nails and slipped down to the floor.

The kids found themselves in a big room... A massive room.

Numbuh 1 and 4 scanned the cave with their weapons at the ready. They stepped into the middle of the room, back to back.

"Come out." Nigel spat.

The ceiling lights began to turn off row by row. A pitch black room, now with a sole spotlight on the two of them. Numbuh 1 straightened his posture and glared into the darkness.
"I said come out."