(1)

Diana sat in the Porsche Alice told as she hugged her knees after Bella made her come to Italy with her to save Edward before he ended himself.
She hadn't been sleeping as she had been helping Bella as she struggled with her depression after Edward left.
She look-out out the window as she drank a red bull to keep herself awake.
Alice drove carelessly as she drive around cars to get to her brother.
"They refused him," said Alice.
"So?" said Bella.
"He's gonna make a scene, show himself to the humans," said Alice.
"No, when?" said Bella.
"He's gonna wait until noon, when the sun is at its highest," said Alice.
"He'll be killed automatically," said Diana as she looked at Alice.
"God Alice, you've gotta hurry up," said Bella as her anxiety ate her alive.
"There's Volterra," said Alice.
Diana looked at the city and felt calm before resting her head on the window.
It was beautiful and old.
She knew Volterra held so much history.
Alice drove into the city as she beeped so people would move out of the way as she didn't slow down.
She drove through a crowd of people in red cloaks causing Bella to get more freaked out.
"Why are they all in red?" said Bella.
"Saint Marco's day festival, there commemorating the expulsion of vampires from the city.
It's the perfect setting, the Volturi will never let him get far enough to reveal himself" said Alice.
"We have five minutes," said Bella.
"I know, Bella.
Just breathe" said Alice.
Alice kept beeping as suddenly the police stopped her.
Bella got out of the car.
"Alice," said Bella.
"Bella, you're the only one he can't see coming.
If we go he'll read our thoughts, he'll think we're lying and rush into it" said Alice.
"Where do I go?" said Bella.
"At the edge of the clock tower, go," said Alice.
Diana watched her sister run as Alice dealt with the police.
She didn't want to come but Bella practically pushed her into Alice's car.
Alice looked at Diana "We're going to go find them together.
I need you to stay behind me and to stay silent" said Alice.
"Ok," said Diana.
Alice drove away and ditched the car.
Diana got out of the car revealing her baggy black knit cardigan, black skinny jeans, her jewellery and her old boots with a slight heel.
Alice walked through the people as she stayed in the shadows while Diana walked behind her.
Suddenly they got to a large door that Alice broke open.
"Come on guys, it's a festival.
You wouldn't want to make a scene" said Alice.
Diana looked at the old interior as suddenly she felt a pull on her heart.
"We wouldn't," said a tall man that was holding a red cloak.
Suddenly a blonde girl walked toward the two vampires that Duana guessed were the Volturi guard.
"Enough," said the girl.
"Jane," said Edward as Alice pushed Diana more behind her to protect her.
"Aro sent me to see what was taking so long," said Jane as she looked at the two vampires.
She then turned around causing Edward to follow her before the rest of them followed.
"Just do what she says," said Alice as they followed Jane.
She didn't know what would happen to her but something inside the tower made her feel safe which she could tell no one else felt.