(7)

The next day she laid on Alec's chest as he read one if his favourite books to her after she slept for a full eight hours with Alec by her side.
He was clingier than before but she didn't mind as it meant she had his full attention for a while.
She focused on his beautiful masculine voice which was relaxing and perfect.
His arms wrapped around her as her mind began to wander.
Last night she told Alec about her conversation with Aro and he was ok with her going to Bella's wedding.
He didn't like forks but would go anywhere if she was with him.
"What's making you distracted?" said Alec.
"We're flying to forks tonight, I should be happy but im petrified," she said.
He shut his book before caressing her arm with his fingers.
"It will all be ok, I will be with you the entire time and whenever you feel uncomfortable we will leave and go explore," said Alec.
She looked at him before sitting up.
She moved to straddle him.
Diana kissed him as his hands went to her waist as their lips moved together.
Her warmth drove him insane as he kept as much control as possible.
He didn't want to touch her while she was still human.
He couldn't bear hunting her or worse, killing her.
She broke the kiss and looked into his crimson eyes.
"I wish could touch you," he said.
"Me too, soon enough you'll have to turn me and all that list you've been building will go away," she said before kissing his cheek.
Suddenly Jane came in.
"You need to pick out a dress for tomorrow.
Brother, Demetri is waiting outside for you" said Jane.
Alec kissed Diana before picking her up.
He put her on the ground before walking out of the room.
"I never wanted to do this" Diana said.
"I don't blame you, after all, you've done you have practically betrayed them all," said Jane.
"Dont be mean sister, I can feel everything she feels," said Alec before he fully walked away.
Jane looked at Diana before going to her closet to pick out two dresses Diana didn't know were there.
"When you go you must represent the Volturi therefore your manors must be perfect," said Jane.
Jane took out a black box and opened it to show Diana a Volturi pendant.
"Caius wants you to wear this," said Jane.
Diana looked at Jane "I couldn't, im still human" said Diana.
"You will," said Jane.
"Now change into the dress you like best while I pack you a bag," said Jane.
Diana looked at the two black high dresses that were meant to show her perfect body off.
She picked up one of the two and tried it on before trying the next one on.
She kept thinking about what was going to happen.
It scared her.
She knew Alec would keep her safe and happy but it still scared her.
She didn't know if Bella was a vampire.
She didn't know if her sister could kill her which made her rethink going.
She knew she had to get this over with but she didn't want to be a human if Bella was immortal.