(5)

Hours passed as Diana sat in the huge kitchen as the newly employed chef made her something.
Alec was in the throne room for a rushed execution after one vampire broke out of the prison and killed thirteen Volturi vampires.
Diana felt anxious for him even though Alec couldn't get hurt as easily as she could.
The chef placed a meal down which smelled like heaven which made her question if she was dead.
The chef explained what she made before rushing away.
Diana started eating while trying to think about anything other than Alec.
The way he held her this morning gave her chills and she wanted more.
One-touch and she was completely dedicated to him.
As she ate she thought about this morning over and over again until she realise something she didn't think of before.
How did Alec know that she was upset?
How did he know she needed him when she didn't know she needed him?
She finished eating before walking out of the kitchen to see Demetri.
"Where are you going?" he said.
"To find Alec, I need to talk to him," she said.
"Diana?" said Alec as he walked to her.
She looked at him.
How did he get to her so quickly?
"It seems like he has found you," said Demetri with a slight smile on his face before he walked away.
She looked at Alec as suddenly he was right in front of her.
"How did you know?" she said.
He looked at her "How did you know that I was upset?" she said before looking at him.
"The mate bond we have causes me to feel everything you feel.
When you're turned you will feel what I feel" said Alec.
"Really?" she said.
"Yes princess.
Don't be insecure, it's how I make sure that you're alright" said Alec.
She looked at him before putting her head on his chest.
"When you have time please can you tell me everything about the mating bond.
I can't stay in the dark" said Diana.
"I promise princess," said Alec.
She looked at him "Are you busy?" she said.
"No, the master all want me to be with you as much as possible," said Alec.
"Can we talk then?" she said.
"Of course princess, walk with me?" said Alec as he offered his arm.
She linked her arm with his as they walked to Alec's chambers.
Once they got to his Chambers Alec lifted her up so he held her like a bride.
She hugged as he placed her on the bed.
He then rushed to the other side of the bed and sat down before grabbing her.
He pulled her to him and sat her between his legs.
Diana laid her back on his chest.
Alec started telling her everything about the true mate bond causing Diana to realise that all this was more important than she thought.
It was true that if they were separated it would cause them both to experience so much pain.
But what made her mind twist is that Alec would feel that pain but it would be almost agonising for him.
It would be enough to make him crazy.
That's when she realised she would always be there for him because thinking about him in pain made her come close to a breakdown.