(6)

Several months passed as Diana laid in bed after trying to sleep so many times.
Alec had been on a mission for a few weeks and the pull in her heart caused her to fall into a depressed state.
She needed him because without him she couldn't function.
Over the past months, a lot had happened.
Jan had tried to kill her twice but when Diana fought back with the little power she had Jane realised that Diana was a good person and softened slightly.
Diana understood why Jane wasn't sure of her as Alec had always been hers and for Diana to just take him away made her angry and confused.
Bella was getting married and Diana was invited but she couldn't get herself to go and face everyone after leaving everything for Alec.
She knew the Cullens would understand but not bella and definitely not Charlie.
Alec had offered to come with her but something inside her was unsure.
She got out of bed and got dressed in a casual tight black dress with flats before walking out of Alec's chambers.
She needed to think.
She walked through the tower as she looked at the paintings she discovered were all done by Caius which was incredible.
Suddenly she felt someone behind her causing her to naturally turn around.
"Hello Diana, why are you alone?" said Aro as he looked at her.
"I needed to think," she said.
"May I?" said Aro.
She gave him her hand causing him to feel everything that not being near Alec has done to her as well as the constant thoughts about Bella's wedding.
"My dear you are overloading yourself," said Aro.
"What should I do?
All this is because he isn't here" said Diana.
"Talk to me," Aro said as he looked into her eyes.
"Why?
You don't have to act kindly because of Alec" she said.
"I want to know about your sister's wedding," Aro said causing her to freeze.
"I can't go Aro, I can't show up there and look at my dad and sister in the eyes after leaving them," said Diana.
"I understand but I see that your heart is telling you differently," said Aro.
"I want to be there for her," Diana said.
"Then you will go.
Alec will escort you and Felix will be watching from nearby.
Staying in the tower will only drive you mad my dear" said Aro.
She looked at Aro before he was gone.
Either he had guided her to going or had ordered her to go.
She couldn't tell the difference.
She walked back into Alec's chambers and sat on the bed.
It had been six months since she came to the tower and she hadn't spoken to Bella since then.
She was starting to realise that Bella being in her life was toxic and was destroying her.
Suddenly the door opened and Alec ran in and hugged her causing her to fall back onto the bed.
He kissed her causing her to feel whole again.
"I've missed you terribly princess," Alec said before kissing her entire face.
She smiled "Me too, I was starting to go crazy," she said before kissing him.
Alec always knew how to cheer her up.
He was her own personal dose of serotonin that she was truly addicted to.