(9)

After talking with Charlie Diana sat in the garden with Alec next to her.
She was happier because her dad beloved everything he was supposed to.
He didn't question Alec's red eyes or the way she was dressing or of pendant around her neck.
He just was his normal sarcastic self that she missed.
She had agreed to call him when she could and she would break that because she didn't want to lose her dad.
"I can't believe he belived me, I thought so many things would go wrong but they didn't," she said before looking at Alec.
"Your father is a good man princess.
I believe Bella ruined him" said Alec.
"She did and what makes me annoyed is that I think she knows that," said Diana.
She looked into his eyes "I still can't believe he didn't notice your eyes.
When I saw you it's all I saw" she said.
"I hope that isn't a bad thing," said Alec.
"No, your eyes are beautiful," she said causing him to smile.
"Soon enough you'll have eyes like one princess," said Alec.
She kissed him before they looked into each other a eyes "I swear that when I turn you you will not feel the agony I did" he said.
She knew he would use his gift but she didn't mind.
Suddenly everyone sat down as the music started.
She looked at the isle as she grew anxious.
She knew the minute Bella saw her all peace would burn.
Suddenly there she was as she clung to Charlie.
Bella looked beautiful "Is she human?" said Diana with panic in her voice.
"Yes," said Alec.
She looked at Bella as her heart slowed down.
She watched the ceremony as she held Alec's hand to keep herself calm.
She watched Bella and Edward say their vows before kissing to finalise the ceremony.
Everyone cheered as she smiled.
She was happy for Bella and Edward but still felt incredibly anxious.

Time passed as Diana and Alec sat at a table as the reception carried out.
Diana watched as Edward and Bella slow danced as Bella ignored Diana just like she used to.
But even Bella was having a hard time now.
Diana always knew how to make her feel guilty because Diana was such a sweet girl before Bella started manipulating her.
Suddenly Bella walked over to Diana.
"I need to talk to you," said Bella.
Diana looked at Alec "I'll be watching" he said.
To normal humans that would seem insane to have someone watching them but to her she liked it because it meant Alec was protecting her.
Diana walked away with Bella.
"Why are you here and with him?" said Bella.
"He is my mate Bella, leaving him isn't as easy as you might think," said Diana.
Bella looked at Diana "I came here to see my family which I now see may have been a mistake" said Diana.
Bella grumbled "Dont act all innocent, you came here to prod at me," said Bella.
"No, I love you bella," said Diana.
"Well, I don't care because I have Edward.
He's my family now and soon enough we will have a full family" said Bella.
"What?
Vampires can't procreate and even if they could the Volturi will come for that child.
Do you not realise that a hybrid child would cause a war?" said Diana.
"I want to try Diana, I want a family," said Bella.
"I understand that because I do too but there are certain things you don't do.
You can adopt" said Diana.
"It's not really your concern Diana.
The Volturi will be fine" said Bella.
"As someone who has lived in the tower for months now, I fucking disagree.
Think about your life bella and reconsider trying fit a child that may not even be conceived" said Diana.
Bella looked at Diana and didn't realise is that Diana was saying what would eventually happen.