Part 3: After the goal

Yuzaru injecting akazas blood and getting more abilities and getting stronger,thanks the hashira and informs them that they won't have to do another Attack on an upper moon with her again,as she has gained enough power to begin her solo mission,But she first asks the the hashira the whereabouts of upper 4,5,or 6.
She is informed by Tengen the possibility of an upper moon residing in the entertainment district,she thanks him and Informs Kagaya ubuyashiki That she will infiltrate The entertainment district to find an upper moon.
Before she can go,He stops her,And asks her for one of her Needles,She is confused but gives him the needle,Only for him to drain some of his blood into the needle and gives it back to her,He informs her that his blood may help her obtain "a special ability."(foresight),that will slow her to Be able to predict her opponents movements,she thanks the master and heads off to the ENT.

                Slayer abilities & stats(Updated)

Swordsmanship: Hashira+ level
See through World
Selfless State
Speed : extremely high+
Battle intellect: Very High+
Foresight
Total concentration constant
Perfected breathing style
(Some of these are abilities I forgot to mention(Perfected breathing style,See through world,And total concentration constant were abilities yuzaru already had but I forgot to mention.)
Extra:
Yuzaru has The ability to use the 11th water breathing form(Made By giyu tomioka.)
And the 12th(Made By herself.)
Cyokinesis & Water breathing 12th form:Silence(The cryokinesis part isn't mentioned when the user speaks its name.)

An altered version of Dead calm,Where the user Stands still,waiting for any attack or movement made by the opponent,In which they Attack,And Proceed to freeze Them And cut them apart.(Though if the user simply wished to immobilise their opponent,The attack will basically be a counter,In which the user blocks an attack and freezes them on impact with their sword.
(Dead calm but it freezes basically.)
Yuzarus 12th water breathing form is Exclusive to her,due to her ability to freeze others with her cryokinesis blood demon art.