Part 7: Odd Interaction

Upon awakening,Yuzaru oddly finds herself in the same area,normally expecting being attacked or such.
She makes sure her disguise is as convincing as it can be.
She also tries to shapeshift her body to look even more like a demons,which caused her to feel an immense pain the moment she attempted it.
After recovering,She exited the area and saw Upper moon 1,But he had already been staring at her,and she didn't want to get herself into any trouble with him,So she just approached him in order to not make him feel suspicious.

"How did it go? I hope he wasn't of any trouble,Despite being an upper rank of such high status,He acts so childishly."
"He was...Odd,To say the least..By The way,You use breathing styles to fight as well?-"
And then she realized what she just said, possibly Sabotaging her disguise.
"Yes,I use the style of moon breathing,It's a style I made myself,So you wouldn't be aware of it by research."
"That's incredible,I use the style of water breathing,And even used my ice demon art to Create my own abilities!"
"I see,I do have a question however,Who turned you into a demon?"
"-Ah..It was..Doma! Yes,Upper moon 2,Doma."
"Ah..Of course it was him,Did he give you a high amount or?"
"No,he gave me a higher then average blood amount,considering I was able to handle it."
"Incredible,So the rest of that blood you have is all you..it's quite odd..You have all that blood but your definitely a new demon.."
"Ah..I just have an extreme amount of potential I suppose...or maybe I'm just a late bloomer when it comes to how I look."
"I see,Would you like to spar? I wish to see if you are compatible with becoming an Upper rank."
"Uh,Sure..I hope I can live up to your expectations.."
She couldn't reject his offer,She knew he wasn't going to try and absorb her,He still thinks she's a demon,But she can't risk trying to leave so early.
She Took out her sword by making it look like she was making it out of her flesh,when infact it was just her taking off a part of her disguised form to take out the sword.

"I will only stick to using My sword,I won't be using my forms. Feel free to use yours."
"Alright..Let's begin."
Upon seeing the upper rank draw his sword,Yu immediately was possessed by her instincts,while still hiding its psychotic personality and engraved eyes.
"You seem to look like you Want me to use my forms."
"Please do,I want to see your power,even if its not all of it."
"Very well."
After a few simple clashes,Kokushibo was extremely impressed with how she was keeping up,and how refined her techniques were,And the fact that she shows no sign of fatigue.
"Fascinating,a Demon like yourself keeping up with me is quite a feat that not even Upper rank 2 May be capable of,Would you like to try out my own breathing style? Perhaps it would fit you better then the style of water."
"I'm flattered by the offer,But I must decline,This is the one and only breathing style I will ever be able to use without needing even more training,While your style would be very strong,It would most likely take me a lot of time to master it."
"Very well,while this is an odd thing for me to ask,Do you wish to challenge Douma for upper rank 2? If you can keep up with me your certainly capable of defeating him without even using your full power."
"I will consider the offer,Do you wish to keep in touch,Perhaps Train later?"
"Why not,But how would that work?"
"Give me your hand,This will hurt a little."
Upon giving her his hand,she cuts it slightly with a nail.Making it bleed,she proceeded to take some of the blood as it melts into her skin.
"Communication through sharing blood,wouldn't that require me to have your blood as well?"
"If that was the case,you'd need to give master your blood to communicate with him,wouldn't you?"
"That is true..Interesting."
"We will speak later..Kokushi."
He was shocked at the name she gave him,But immediately stopped thinking of it in order to ask the question he was curious about before.
"What is your name?"
"Call me..Yu."

The sound of A Biwa would be heard.
END