Part 9: The Pre-Finale:Final Mission

Upon arriving.
Yu and the hashiras were met with several Lower rank 1-Upper rank6/5 Caliber Demons.
The hashira were prepared for this,And While distracting the other demons,they gave yu the opportunity to Merge with as many rooms of the infinity castle as she can reach.
she proceeded to grab every one of those demons Using her flesh,Now merged with an extremely large portion of the area,And absorbed them.
Yu then Made What Looked like her body,in order for the hashira to be able to follow her.
after destroying any nearby demon she can see,She suddenly felt something..Odd.
Thousands of cuts on her flesh.
Instead of trying To regenerate,Yu immediately merged all the flesh she spread around the area into her original body.
She then started regenerating,
To the hashira,She looked like she just needed to take a breather,Considering their behind her and aren't close enough to hear her groans of pain.
she then got up as if nothing happened and kept moving,she proceeded to make another flesh copy,while her original immediately merged with the ground again,this time with the Intention of finding the nearby demon who had damaged her flesh,Once parts of her flesh found the Demon,it immediately went back and merged all her flesh into her again,And absorbing the flesh copy faster then they'd notice.
Upon absorbing the copy,She asked the hashira to wait where they stood,as she created a large ice shield around them in order to protect them.
She made sure it wouldn't make them feel cold,while still being stable.
She immediately ran to the source of all the damage she's taken,Which was..

Upper Moon 1.
She didn't immediately attack him,as she was waiting for a moment to strike by countering his attacks.
But it seemed that he was just as shocked as well.
"You..Have deceived Me..I will Make Sure to undo this grave mistake I've Made."
She immediately activated compass needle as she pulled out her sword,This time,She was able to contain her demonic instincts,She didn't want to pass out after the battle.
At first,Yu was struggling a little..as now he was serious,instead of playing with her.
She started using her new blood demon art,which was hers,but Was very strong due to the fact that she created it recently.
She created what looks like Magical blasts.
"Witch."
The upper moon said,upon dodging the attack.
"You will be destroyed."
Yu had not only used her breathing techniques and stolen blood demon arts,but also her own.
Using it to block any attacks her sword could break from.
After a while,The upper moon had grown tired of the fight and started using more of his power.
He ripped his shirt and went into a fighting pose.

Yu could no longer fight back properly.
She could only block and attempt to counter.
She kept seeing illusions and odd things during the fight,she was getting distracted.
She tried entering into her demonic instincts,Using it as a last resort.
While she DID transform into her demonic instincts..this wasn't it,atleast not Just her instincts.
She couldn't control her body..but she was fighting as well as she does in her demonic instinct state..better maybe.
she used all of her blood demon arts,Levitating him and throwing him,Blasting his limbs off,ripping him apart..
She heard herself talking about how easy he was for the strongest upper rank.
She couldn't believe her ears..Demonic instinct could win,sure,but not as effortlessly as this.
Finally,kokushibo had entered his final form.
This made her new state struggle..But barely at all.
but during this state for some reason..she felt..empathy for him.
Sadness even..Looking into those eyes had made her Sorrowful..
Eventually she knocked him out.
She proceeded to absorb him,But she made sure it was not permanent.
She is capable of bringing him back.
(For some reason,she heard an elderly man's voice saying
"My sympathies,My Brother.."
After the fight,She went back to normal..But she felt a lot more powerful.
Which doesn't require explanation.
She went back to the other hashira in a hurry,And to her shock,and joy,They were unharmed.
Before she could close the barrier made of ice,she heard a voice that made her nearly tremble.(and also a sensation similar to the one rengoku & tanjiro felt during Akaza's entrance during the original timeline in the Mugen train,but MUCH stronger.)

"So

"So..Your the one who Destroyed my 12 Moons..Hm?"
for some reason,The moment she heard that voice..She felt her eyes change,But she did not go into a state,She didn't lose control of her body.
All the hashira had an expression mixed of rage,shock,and fear while staring at the demon king.
When she saw herself in the reflection of the ice barrier..
She saw herself with eyes that say 'Upper 1' And 2 Horns on her head.
This was demonic instincts form..But..Improved?
She felt twice as strong as she is normally when she enters demonic instinct.
With the power of all the upper ranks and This transformation..
She might win.
She has to.
Or else..It's all over for her.