Part 8: Tears & family

Yu,After exiting the infinity castle.Ends up in a forest nearby the corps.
A crow had come to help her find her way to the corps.
Upon entering the corps,She expected something..She expected to see her elder siblings after so long..
For some reason,She started feeling all that pent up Sadness and missed them..A lot.
She wanted to go sleep..
Maybe if she cries to sleep,it'll be better..Right?
she went to sleep..
She didn't feel just sadness,she felt anger,disappointment..not because of her siblings only..

but because she didn't end The upper moon,and maybe save serveral lives

but because she didn't end The upper moon,and maybe save serveral lives..But she didn't..why..? Why? Why?!
She kept crying and yelling in her room at herself.
Until she fell asleep..
When she started dreaming..her dreams were..odd.
She saw herself..
Crying..And 2 bodies infront of her.
There were more people but they weren't visible..and the 2 bodies faces weren't seen.
She saw herself standing there..Blood that might have not been hers on her head.
Why? What happened? She wanted to know what this was..a nightmare? A vision? A fever dream?
She was confused..Then she woke up,and she was crying..these were fresh tears,and the tears she cried before sleeping had already dried.
She wiped her tears.and got up and opened the door,expecting to see none infront of her room.
She was met with kocho.

"Ah,Yu!- are you alright dear?"She realized she was still crying"Ah,I'm fine,Kocho-Sama

She realized she was still crying
"Ah,I'm fine,Kocho-Sama..I don't really know why I'm crying though..maybe from how tired I am."
"That does happen..But please,tell me if somethings wrong.
..By The Way,You've been sleeping for a really long time,are you alright?"
"I think it's just my body adjusting to this high amount of power..I'll be alright."
"Alright,was there anything you wanted to ask?"
"Have you heard anything about my brother and sister?"
"Uro and kya? No,dear..I'm afraid not,We just know they're still travelling to perfect their special abilities."
That's right..Yu wasn't the only one special.
She may have had extreme compatibility with demon blood..But her siblings were special too.
Her sister was able to have her body move by itself,She was An extremely smart fighter,And a fast one..She could also combine any 2 or more breathing styles she can use,as long as their compatible with her body.
And her brother was no less.
He was very strong,And he could always figure out how to win by adapting fast enough.
He could use any breathing style he wishes,And it would still be compatible.
And he had an odd ability..One that's not human.
He was able to have any known slayer possess him. This was because he had absorbed a bit of demon blood from Yu by crow,which helped him gain this ability.
Despite the demon blood being barely of any use when it comes to Demon abilities,he could still speed up his healing and such,while retaining sun immunity.
She missed them though..
A lot..She's scared of losing them without being able to see them one last time..
But then her thinking had been interrupted.
"But..Yu,We're not done hunting the moons yet."
She got surprised a bit.
"Kocho-sama,its not we. It's just me.
If you and the other hashira get involved,You could die,please let me handle them on my own."
"You don't understand Yu,If you lose and nobody's there to save you..Our chances of winning are reduced to zero,the power you wield right now..It's Too much to risk."
"I won't lose though..You know this."
"I do but,we can't risk it. If upper moon 1 or muzan absorbs you,They'd have more power then what they already wield."
"..Fine,I'll Allow you to join me..But You'll have to be careful."
"Thank you."
As she started walking away,Kocho,trying to cheer up the mood,made a joke.
"And don't worry,If tomioka gets lonely,I'll do my best to try not to tease him."
"Thanks kocho."
She smiled since she knew how hard it would be for kocho not to tease the poor water hashira.
After a few hours,Kocho came again and approached her.
"It's time."
"..Are you sure?"
"Yes,Yu. The more we wait,the more innocents will die,Plus,Rengoku cant join us,He and tanjiro have a mission to go to,along with tanjiro's friends."
"Alright,But..there's something I gotta do first."
she walked away from the hashira and went outside,She then called for a crow,the fastest one.
she then created 2 Bottles made of her flesh.
She opened them,and proceeded to cut her arm and filled both bottles.
She then closed the bottles and sent the crow with the bottles.
After all the hashira had gathered and prepared all their things.
It was time.
"Akaza's" voice would be heard in the biwa demons ears.
"Teleport me and those near me to the infinity castle."
A biwa would then be heard..
And all the hashira would all be in the infinity castle..
This..This is it.

The final mission.