Part 5: Akaza

Yu,3 weeks after defeating gyutaro,Decides to hunt down Gyokko,And Hantengu for their powers.
Gyokko was first.
After finding him,She immediately activated her Demonic instinct,And Blitzed Him.
She kept throwing his water back at him by turning it into ice mid-attack.
After a while,She managed to absorb him.
Next was Hantengu.
According to what she remembers from gyutaro and Gyokko,Hantengu had some kind of cloning ability that manifested in the form of his emotions of some sort.
Since she hunted Gyokko down during the early hours of night,she still had time to go for Hantengu.
Upon arriving,She didn't blitz him like with gyokko,she intended to have some fun with this.
She attacked him with her Shockwave and ice attacks,Until he'd split into four.
After that,yuzaru just summoned her ice clones,And Began to Force him into his next form.
Zohakuten wasn't difficult to beat with Gyokkos hydrokenisis and Domas Cyrokenisis,And,After defeating him,She absorbed him,And decided to wait before attacking another uppermoon,And instead,went to go find a moon which particularly interested Yuzaru.
She went to MT.nagatuma,she proceeded to absorb all the members of ruis family after they're beheaded,Taking her time with each absorbtion(which looks like "decaying" since she doesn't want any suspicion.) Found Rui,Who was being decaptated.
She used Hantengus clone demon art to create a very small Version of herself,Who arrived The moment where giyu had cut off ruis neck.
She immediately absorbed his decaying body(taking her time to ensure he's completely absorbed,which still looks like just normal decaying to anyone else.)

     Stats & Abilities(Demon & Slayer,Base)

Strength,Defense,Endurance: ???
(Above Zohakuten definitely.)
Speed: EXTREMELY High++
Swordsmanship: Hashira++
IQ & Battle IQ: EXTREMELY High
Abilities:
12 Forms of water breathing
Water & Ice Manifestation
Shockwave Manifestation
Thread Creation
See through World
Selfless state
Total concentration: Constant
and more.
(Quick Pause: Some of you might be confused when I say Hashira/Hashira+(or ++)
When I say hashira,I Mean That she's as good with her weapon as A Hashira,(Tengen,shinobu,Mitsuri,Rengoku.)
When I say hashira+,I mean she's as good with her sword as the the more experienced hashira.
(Muichiro,Iguro,Giyu.)
When I say Hashira ++,I mean she's about as strong as The strongest hashiras.
(Sanemi,Gyomei.) And just a heads up,Only Upper moon 6-4 Are Dead,So enmu,Akaza,Doma and kokushibo,Are still alive.)

Now,Let's continue.
After gaining ruis Demon art,
Yuzaru decided to go after Akaza next,But instead of relying on her defense mechanism form,She decided to do this with her OWN experience And ("borrowed") Abilities.

Yuzaru Having absorbed hantengu,Talked with Nakime using Hantengus voice,Asking her to send her to The Infinity castle.
Nakime teleported her thinking she was Hantengu.(Plus the upper moons and muzan,since all the dead upper moons were absorbed,and therefore can still be sensed.)
Upon arrival,She Shapeshifted Her Body to look like that of a demon,Changing her clothes into a kimono,and Growing 2 Horns.
She immediately searched for akaza,and after a while,she found him.
She broke into the area he was in,And sent Ice
at him.
He immediately broke the ice by punching it:
"Doma,What are you doing you-."
Then he saw her.
"Oh? And who might you be?"
"..."

"And Exactly who are you fooling with that disguise?"

?!

"You might be fooling other demons,But your clearly a human."
Yuzaru,After having her disguise caught,went back to her human demon slayer appearance.
She immediately started attacking him with her breathing techniques,going from the first,to the third,and so on.
Akaza was quite impressed with her experience,And Knew he cant hold back against her.
"Incredible! You just might be the strongest water hashira I've ever fought!"
When he initiated his compass needle to gauge her fighting spirit..he found nothing.
"Exactly what are you,Some sort of shell?"
He appeared behind her,Cutting her head and arm off.
Instead of her body falling,Having it's head and arm severed,Akaza was instead met with water blasting his chest away from the headless body.
She simply walked to the head and reattached it,and regenerated her arm,Which left akaza confused,Excited,And Impressed.
"So..Your a human,and yet you have the ability to regenerate Your lost limbs,At an upper moon Caliber Rate as well,And you possess the blood demon art of That Idiot Doma and the Pot demon,Incredible! what is your name?"
"My Name is Yuzaru. Yuzaru Tsuki.
"Incredible,yuzaru,Incredible indeed. Show me more of your powers!"
Yuzaru initiates Compass Needle,Strengthening herself.
"Huh?!"
Akaza is shocked,seeing her use his OWN blood demon art.
"What...You even have MY blood demon art..? You even altered it to your liking..amazing,You should become an upper moon!"
"I'd need to be a demon,wouldn't I?"
"Your not already?"
"Of course not."
(Note: akaza doesn't recognise Yuzaru because she had disguised herself as a "good" demon with a completely different appearance at the time,and he assumes she's a hashira,plus the fact that she's a girl didn't effect him,since he was under muzans orders to kill ANY intruder,even if it's a woman(muzan used this influence on him without his awareness.)
"Then why not become one?"
"I'm not interested in stealing lives of the innocent."
"How unfortunate,I have to take the life of someone so blessed?"
"You won't get the chance."
Yu immediately cuts Off akazas arm,And then aims for his neck,He catches it with his other arm,And before akaza could break her sword with his other now regenerated arm,she freezes him in place and cuts his arm off her sword with an ice dagger.
"So far,your the best challenge I've got in these past years."
"I'm honoured,Quite."
Akaza responds,breaking the ice.
He begins to use Disorder,unleashing Attacks at her,Only for a wall of flesh to appear infront of yuzaru,And grow arms,and a flesh sword,and deflecting any attack that comes near it.
"Huh?"
"I'm afraid I'm not interested in letting you land any hits anymore."
Akaza then turns around,seeing her,now standing behind him.
He then summons his compass needle,preparing his next attack.
Yuzaru noticed this and prepares her own technique.
Water Breathing,12th Form: Silence.
Akaza Rushes at her,Summoning 2 Shockwaves,But before he could reach her with his Shockwaves,He is instead met with a Stab in the chest,Which proceeds to freeze him with very strong ice.
Yuzaru then proceeds to cut him apart multiple times while he was frozen,and after she was done,she walked back,waiting for him to regenerate and break the ice while angry,
Instead of what she expected, she is met with 2 shockwaves infront of her,and right before they exploded,she froze herself in an effort to protect herself,after the attack,the ice was about to shatter,but instead of falling,The ice shattered and attacked akaza with its small pieces.
Akaza of course,managed to cut all of this,only to be met with a strike to his neck.
Before she could successfully cut his neck off,Akaza unleashes his final attack: Blue Silver Afterglow(100% Power.)
In retaliation,Yuzaru Uses Eleventh Form: Dead Calm.
In addition to this technique,yuzaru froze her sword in order to prevent it from shattering,Blocking almost every move,But having chunks of her torso torn off.
She immediately regenerated them.
Akaza was visibly angry,But realized something wasn't right,He noticed her new fighting spirit.
Her fighting spirit was originally not there,And she seemed almost fearless moments ago,And before he could turn around,White threads would cut him apart.And he sees Yuzaru,But without her sword.
The version of her with a sword would then absorb the swordless one ,And Freeze him Completely before he could regenerate.
she would then absorb him completely.

  "One Down,Two More to go."