Bonus info

This part isn't a continuation of The finale,and as of now,I'm not gonna make another part(yet?),But I wanted to make this to explain some things I haven't shown.
Yu did not peacefully grieve,Not at all.
Before she made the new infinity castle,she made another one before it.
she trapped herself inside as means of a container.
she basically Mainly used douma and Akaza's blood demon art to create a giant blizzard and freeze the entire Infinity castle.
This was during the time where her siblings were in a coma.
she constantly cried,She even grieved her parents and was angry she couldn't remember much about them,she even used Enmus blood demon art(which she can use/create,even if he was alive,which he isn't.)to put herself in a happy dream to calm herself down a little bit.
She stayed for a little while inside the dream(Physically inside the now frozen infinity castle.)the dream had her parents,and siblings.
Her parents had distorted eyes though,which she didn't care about,She even dreamed about having little siblings,and growing up happily as if demons were never born.
After the dream she calmed down a little and left and destroyed the frozen castle.
(Also for those of you who didn't know,Kokushibo did start to try to become a better person after his transformation into a hybrid,And he started regaining human emotions,wants,needs,etc.
He also did start to really think about yoriichi,And he did realize that his brother was never someone he should've hated,but someone he should've loved and cared for.
Btw he had some grandpa moments with muichiro,Awkward at first but they did get along well,A while after the end of The story,He became more or less as human as he can be,And he took in Muichiro,apparently he had a similar condition to muichiro,the Bad memory and spacing out,Muichiro just had it much worse since it mutated throughout the family,and Kokushibo can sometimes stop it from happening since he's a demon(hybrid but yk),He gave him the childhood/teenagehood or such that he needed.
For anyone curious about what events happen for tanjiro,everything up until Mugen train happens,but instead of akaza coming and killing rengoku,akaza would have been dead by the time he's supposed to be there to kill rengoku.
So rengoku is the only surviving Hashira.
Yu also had put a spell on him,that could do nearly anything he wants,Weather it's granting him demon powers and sun immunity with it,it will do as he wants.
Also,the reason why a small few of the events that Yu goes through actually happen are due to the fact that they happen Earlier,
For examples: entertainment district.

He cannot resurrect the dead though,atleast probably not
Besides that,there's nothing more to tell about.
Sorry this is so short,but Thanks for reading this!