Part 6: Douma

Yuzaru,Upon killing Akaza,Shapeshifted into her demon disguise,Furthur refining it.
After leaving the Area Akaza was in,she encountered someone.
A muscular Demon with 6 Eyes,A Purple And Black Kimono,And Spiky long Black hair with Red tips Towered over her.
And upper rank one was engraved on his 2 middle eyes.

"What is your purpose here?"

Yuzaru,for a moment,Had been terrified,Despite knowing she could have a chance,Especially after she defeats Doma,She couldn't help but shake at seeing him.
"I..I Am Looking for Upper Moon 2,Doma."
"..What is your Reason for requesting A Kizuki of such High status?"
"It's a private matter,Unfortunately."
"Very Well."
He looked at her up and down,Becoming slightly confused with her human-Like Attributes,Which Are only around for demons who were recently transformed,which go away at some point,and yet this demon has the power of a Kizuki
"You should ask to become a Kizuki,You'd land a solid Rank,And As For Doma,He is in that Frozen area near-by."
"Yes,thank you very much..Uh..?"
"Kokushibo,Upper Moon 1."
She acted scared and shocked,despite already being aware.
"Y-Yes,Thank you."
And to further make her act convincing,she blitzed to the area,as if she was scared from him,Opening the door,to find him sitting in a room looking at an ice statue,Disappearing it once he saw Yu.

"And to further make her act convincing,she blitzed to the area,as if she was scared from him,Opening the door,to find him sitting in a room looking at an ice statue,Disappearing it once he saw Yu

"Yes? How can I help you,my Kohai?"
She got confused,but understood he thought she was a demon.
"..."
"Ah,Are you scared by me? I doubt that,Kokushibo-Senpai must have spoke to you,Yes?"
She spawned Ice behind him,In the form of a fan.
"Hm? I did not summon that,Sorry,must not be functioning today."
She spawned a ice sword that Floated infront of his face.
"..Do you have my blood demon art or something?"
"Ask yourself that,Sherlock."
"How mean,Looks like your not open to conversation,No?"
"No."
They both started blasting ice mountains at eachother,Yu slowly trying to figure out if it was possible for her to only use 'upper 3' power instead of upper 2,Maybe letting her stay in control,She suddenly stops fighting and Starts going into the pose that would imitate the transformation.
Doma,seeing this as a chance,Blasted her with Millions of ice Attacks.
Only for them to split into thin air,With Yuzaru staring at him with ''Upper 2' engraved into her eyes.
She simply knocked him back with Destructive death:Air type,and proceeded to transform back into normal,figuring out that "it"(demonic instinct)is not required for Douma.
"You have my blood demon art,And Akaza-Dono's? Interesting."
The next moment,He finds his arms cut off,With A yu pointing her sword at him.
"Enough talk,Your more of a empty shell Then I Am,Moron."
Enraged at his act being foiled,Doma summons his small ice clones,only for Yuzaru to summon her own,he tries summoning crystal white princess,Only for her to break them before they're fully formed.
"Your blood demon art is no longer useful,I have full control over it now."
She initiates Compass Needle,And uses DISORDER,Which Doma retaliated by building giant walls of ice,blocking the attack.Yu uses this to her advantage and shoots Ice at him from his own ice wall,And knocks him to the wall.
She teleports and begins a combo of sword strikes,each growing stronger and stronger.
"This is for kocho."
she starts cutting him so fast he can't even regenerate fast enough.
She is then knocked back by a gust of ice.
Doma then creates a large ice statue,Focusing on it so that Yuzaru cannot break it by controlling it.
Yu breaks it using several shockwave techniques,And Finally reaches Doma,And starts cutting his neck off,And despite trying to grab her arms off,She continues until his head falls off.
She is immediately possessed by her 'instincts' and absorbs Doma before he begins fading,And makes sure her demon form is perfectly refined.
She then passes out,due to being tired.
After all...She DID just go after 5,4,3,And 2 without ever resting,so she needed this.
(by the way,in case your wondering,No,Getting ruis demon art wasn't 'resting' as she immediately went to hunt akaza right after she finished.)