୨⎯ "𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧" ⎯୧

authors note: 
From mutiple requests, I finally wrote a kind of long story! Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂
:
Operation Strix has ended successfully. It was a success.

Our spy Twilight manipulates his fake daughter Anya into entering the prestigious Edan Academy.

Assisted Damian Desmond in school-related activities, making Twilight successfully prevent Donovan Desmond, the leader of the National Unity Party, from harming the truce efforts between the Ostanian and Westphalian governments .

His ways of achieving the results are still unknown.

It will be written in a report if it's known, sir.

-Sylvia Sherwood, 1946-3-5, report 1 of Operation Strix
:
▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂
:
Operation Strix has gone on for approximately ten years, there have been a few people who our spy Twilight manipulated to accomplish the mission.
-Anya Folger
-Yor Folger

I believe that no matter how skilled Twilight is, these people might know about information about our operation.

The most ideal way to deal with this is to eliminate them, preventing any leakage of our operation to the enemies.

I request an order to eliminate them.

Waiting for your permission director.

-Sylvia Sherwood, 1953-3-6, report 5 of Operation Strix
:
▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Request, accepted.
- Director.

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Twilight was still in disbelief when he saw these letters between the director and his handler.

The two he places all his trust on, the two who he thought were the only thing he could rely on in his spy career.

The only two who realized his sorrow when both Anya and Yor died from unknown illnesses during his trip to another mission.

Flashback:

Twilight was on one of his mission, it was unexpectedly easy, didn't seem like one of the missions his handler would give him. But he didn't question much. His trust and respect for his handler are immeasurable, it increased when his handler vowed to not touch his "family".

He was writing his report at the hotel he's staying in when a call from his neighbor came. He wanted to decline it but figure it would be a good way to strengthen their neighbor connection.

"Hi, Miss Fushiguro! How's your da-"

"no time for chit-chatting, Folger. There's some news about your daughter and wife that I think you should know, as soon as possible."

"Is it about the noise again? I am sorry, they are a bit energetic."

"No... They... They both died."

Miss Fushiguro proceeds to explain what happened but Loid completely blocked out all the sounds

Dead..? It still sounds unbelievable to him, even when he saw their dead bodies, lying peacefully in two operation beds.

Pov:

H... How? How can they just die like that?

Who did that? Surely food poisoning can't kill both of them. Surely it can't!

No, Twilight stop it. They are dead now, you don't have to worry about them leaking the information out

I should be happy.

But why does my heart ache? It felt like a petite vase, shattered into pieces, pieces of memories that couldn't be made again.
And what's with the tears...

Is this sadness?

Am... am I sad?

No... They were never just my chess pieces for my mission

They were my happiness , my reason to live

My everything

Silent and pale. Twilight clenched the letters, making them crumpled.

|• "Fineee,  as your lovely handler , I promise I won't touch your family, I swear." •|

Wasn't she serious about it, how can she forgot the promise!

Do they not have a single bit of conscience. Knowing they killed two innocent death, just to make sure no one spilled anything out.

That's way too cruel.

Twilight was visibly raging, on one hand, he knew he couldn't defy the organization by canceling them from their free trial of life, but he wanted to kill them. Make them experience the suffering Yor and Anya had.

How dare those bastards touch his family

But how all he could do was be mad. Knowing he could do nothing about it brings another depth of sadness.

He stares at the white ceiling. White was supposed to bring calmness to people.

But why do the tears keep flooding down his face, dripping to the wooden floor

Drip
Drip

Anya and Yor probably felt a million times more of pain than he had experienced in mere greifing.

That.. must really hurt... A lot

Drip
Drip

Maybe, he could meet them again, in heaven

Drip
Drip

Tell him how he felt about this fake family, the happiness he felt
How he regrets not protecting them

Drip
Drip

Maybe , just maybe

Drip
Drip

He will soon join them

Drip
Drip

And they will finally become

Drip
Drip

Together again

Drip
Drip

As a real family.

Staring at the silver knife lying at the table.

Its reflection looks so charming...

As if it's attracting him

It seemed like a short cut

For him to meet his deceased love ones

...

No , suicide is never the answer to anything

He'll just have to suffer.
It's the consequences from using them for his own goods.

He turned his gaze away , a tear silently sliding off his cheek

"Will we ever be together again?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This story is Request by Roxettz

She said "Me request you to stab a knife into my heart with angsty"
So here you go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have absolutely no idea why I am saying this here. It's just the urge

Rest In Peace Technoblade , you'll always be my childhood, and the childhood of millions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~