Chapter : 2

Meanwhile lawyers also come there.

Lawyer : mam, as you are the only heir. Sigh this paper of takeover when you turn 18. Leagal age to handle your business.

But till that time you have to live with one of your aunt or uncle.....

Star : I don't want to.... (low voice)

Lawyer : then what you want mam, you really can't use that money before turning 18........till then you have to be in control of your guardian mam.

Star : Ahjussi, don't call me mam, I'm your princess....... Please don't abandon me like my parents.

Laywer : princess, they didn't abandon you.... They left so much for you.

Star : but I don't want that so much, can't I just donate this money?

Laywer : what? Billion dollar?

Star : what I'm gonna do with it. Keep it in my account, it's better if someone needy use it.

Are not I'm too small for billion dollar?

What you think jeon?

Jungkook : do whatever you want....

Star : then it's final...... I want to donate the profit to poor kids. All profit..... I don't want even a buck.

Lawyer : but it can't be possible....

Star : is not its my money, and it's upto me how to spend....

Lawyer : then what about you?

Star : I'll be happy here, jeon you are not going to kick me out from here.

Jungkook : well, I will.....

Star : so Mean......... Who say that kind of thing to a sad person.

Ahjussi do that.... What I ask.... And please choose a loyal ceo for my company. Not from just someone from family.

Lawyer : ok, I'll do that princess.

And he left to arrange this and for announcing this to media also......

Star : what you think? Are not I'm so good? (asking jungkook)

Jungkook : you are a pawn of Satan.

Star : go away from here, I don't want to talk you.....

Day of handovering company to new ceo and profit for donation.

Lawyer : princess you just have to go and sigh these paper don't answer anyone.... Ok

Star : ok, who is the new ceo?

Lawyer : someone you can trust, it's jin my son.

Star : I trust you Ahjussi..... (smiling)

Well, jungkook is also there... Mrs jeon don't want her to be alone in this time.

It's been 2 week for that incident and she is quite normal now.

She went up to the stage, and camera flash start flicking which scared her and more on the question which media asking......... It's so devastating.

Reporter : mam, are you doing this for publicity? Mam.... One comment.

Another reporter : mam, how did you survive only, are you hiding something.

Reporter : what you want to show to the people? Mam

And don't know what what? They are asking.........

She got scared, a tear fell from her eye....... Jungkook notice that and stand infront of her.

She looked towards him and he has a small smile on his face...

Jungkook : you can do that, everything going to be fine. Just wake up the devil inside you.

Star : you are so bad.....(and he walked down)

She closed her eyes and take a deep breath and frowned her eyes towards media.

Yes, (everyone went silent)

Yes, I'm don't this all for publicity. But don't you guys think, I don't need to do this for that.

And how I survived, well I wish I don't but my parents protect me they want me to live, so here I'm

And I don't want anyone feel orphan that's why I'm donating my billion dollar....... To them who need it.

And you know guys, I'm just 16, lost my parents 2 week ago.... But.... But still I'm more sincere than all you. Who probably are double of my age.

I'm so proud that my parent raise me that way...... Atleast I don't make fun of anyone's feeling.

And she sigh the documents, and said please have you beverage before leaving..... And I'm sorry if I said something wrong.

And she walked down from stage....

............... To be continued.................