Chapter : 19

Jungkook : I'm so disappointed....... How can mom do something like this.

I don't get it how she get this idea, me and her what the hack...... How can, omg why I can't think anything else.

Aiseeee..... (tearing his hair)

Taehyung : can't you do this at your own house....... (sitting on other couch)

Jungkook : shut up, my mind is messed up right now.... Tae, even she said yes...

O my god, why she going to say no. She is going to get what she want. Such a brat.

Taehyung : go from here and short out your problem by your own you are disturbing me and my girlfriend.

Jungkook : shut up............... By the way  you are right I should go and ask her and scold her about this.

Taehyung : yup, please go and talk with your wife.

Jungkook : wife..... What the heck taehyung.

Taehyung : what? If aunty want it, she going to get it....... So be ready to be the lovely husband of your lovely wife and don't forget about her mafia brother.

By the way what's the problem, you are like stuck together 24*7 so what's the problem? I don't you also love her. I Mean the way she is on your priority list, everyone thought same.

Jungkook : No, I care for her because she is a baby. I raised her.

Taehyung : ya ya then go be her daddy.

Jungkook : taehyung....

Taehyung : go from here, and you are her sugar daddy.... Did you forget. (laughing)

Jungkook : shut up, I'm going.....

And he walked out of his house and went towards his own house. But watchman didn't allow him to get inside the house.

So he only have one way to go inside and which is sneak in with window.
So he did it.

In star's room :

She was sleeping when jungkook come inside.... She is sleeping diagonally, so jungkook sit beside her and put his hand on her mouth.

She got startle and wake up, but after seeing him she got relax.... And he also uncovered her mouth.

Star : what are you doing here? (sleepy voice)

Jungkook : to talk with you...

Star : I'm so sleepy let's talk in morning, come sleep now..... Would be hubby.

Jungkook : (he hovered above her) you know what a hubby do to her wife. (smirking)

Star : let's do this in morning, whatever a hubby to do her wife cause right now I'm so sleepy. (closing eyes)

Jungkook : ok, let's talk in morning for sure.... Cause I can't marry you.

Star : hmm, we will see that honey.

And they sleeped together without being uncomfortable, like they deserve to each other arms.

Mr. Jeon mind : and he say he don't care about her. Look Mr. Jeon jungkook you are all head over heel for her. Can't stay away from her you just need a kick to marry her. (smiling evilly)

In morning :

Star wake up so do jungkook and they got ready, and they walked down to living room. Jungkook pursue star to not to marry him, and who is she to say no and more on to him.

But..........

They got down and got a big shock, Mrs jeon she faint infront of them.

They hurriedly take her to hospital and doctors said.......

.............. To be continued..............

Please do vote for stroy 🙏