Chapter : 13

Jungkook : STAR....

Star was in sleep but got startle by his voice, and wake up shocked. When she saw jungkook, she checked if he is alright or not.

Star : are you ok? What happen (sleepy voice, puffy eyes)

Jungkook : who did this?

Star : what, who did what? (still sleepy voice)

Jungkook : this (pointing towards her neck, and he start checking her hands neck and other things) did someone force you (angry voice)

Star pov : what should I say now, if I tell him what happen he definitely going to make fun of me not being brave enough. Or worse what if he didn't believe and thought it's a prank.

No no i can't take risk, and more on its not any bragable thing. Oppa take care of it and it's end.

Star : o t-this..... I...... I....... I was curling my hair and got burn nothing else. Now go I'm so sleepy (and she fall back on bed closing eyes)

Jungkook : what are you hiding?

Star : n-nothing (covering her face with duvet)

Jungkook : star....

Star : nothing happen go from here...

Jungkook : star.....

Star : you just come from a meeting go and take rest.

Jungkook : star......

Star : what.... Star.... Star.... Star.... I know my name, don't need to repeat (siting on bed facing him)

Jungkook : now tell me truth, why are behaving like this...... In front of Jack you behave like that also.

And hearing his name, star gulp and not making any eye contact with him.

Jungkook : wait for a minute, he said something to you.

She didn't said yes neither no just looking down.

Jungkook : or he did something?

Still didn't said anything just looking down, put this time some tears fall from her eye.

Jungkook hugged her, shhhh don't cry.

He did this to you?

She nodd this time.

Jungkook : where is hyung?

Star : (confused) how you know?

Jungkook : what you think, your long lost brother going to let you come here alone.

Star : he said, don't worry he'll take care of him.

Jungkook : ok, why didn't you tell?

Star : I thought you gonna make fun of me. (wiping her tears)

Jungkook : you stupid brat, why would I'm gonna do that.

Star : I.... I mean.... I can even beat you but don't know what happen that time.... I was..... I got blank, my senses stopped working.

Jungkook : it's ok, but you little brat don't hide anything from me now on.

Ok

Star : ok

Jungkook : let's sleep for now, we go and explore Paris tomorrow together.

She nodd and lay down on bed, he tuck her into duvet. She turn her back to him.

Star : close the lights before going. (and she closed her eyes)

After sometime jungkook closed the light..... And went out.

On call :

Jungkook : Mr. Park may I know if that scambug is still alive or in hell.

Jimin : already in hell, but hell is full of people like him..... So right now in hospital.

Jungkook : why in hospital? he touched my leech cut his hands and kill him hyung.

Jimin : wow, first time in life you call me hyung..... And that also to kill someone.

Jungkook : just do it.

Jimin : I can't.... My star don't want me to kill anyone. So no.....

Jungkook/jimin : that stupid girl...

Jungkook/jimin : don't call her that....

Jungkook/jimin : you.....

And both cut the call at same time.

And he came back to her room and lay beside her. Star feel his presence so she turn towards him and place her head on his chest hugging him (not in that way, it's in cute way.... I have to mention that because of some reader)

Author : you know who are you, don't you 😏😏

................ To be continued................