Chapter : 7

She is 20 and jungkook 28....... Same relationship, but now they know their limits (well don't know)

As usually they are on breakfast table but suddenly jungkook's phone ring and he RECEIVED IT, like their's a unspoken rule in this house..... No phone or work on dining table.

Well mrs jeon know someone going to get scold so badly. So she is all ears to see that drama. Well star behavior like their moms...... So she also going to like her sibling going to get scold.

Jungkook : mom, I'm in hurry.... I'm going ok bye... Love you. Come star I'll drop you collage.

Star : (she put fork down, with some loud noise.) how many times jeon, how many times..... I have to tell you no phone or work on dining table. Hannn (super angry)

Jungkook : (scared) sorry, sorry I'll be careful from now on. Let's go now I'm getting late for meeting.

Star : not before you finish your food.

Jungkook : but I'm getting (got intreputed by star)

Star : not before you eat your breakfast, you know how important is the breakfast for human being. You getting it most of the people don't. So respect your food. Finish your plate first don't waste food.

He just stopped sit there and start eating while she is nagging him all time and Mrs jeon enjoying the show.

At evening :

Star is laying on her bed reading her book. Well basically she is laying on headboard and book infront, covering her face.

Suddenly she feel weight on her stomach and when she saw who is that interlude she sigh deeply.

Star : what?

Jungkook : not feeling well. (pouting, like seriously jeon)

Star : I'm not a doctor, I'm a medicine student who going to be a surgeon.

Jungkook : same thing naa.

Star : aaahhhgggh, how many times i have to tell you it's not same. (she put her hand on his forehead, and it's burning)

I don't know whenever you are sick why you come to me, what I'm your mom?

Jungkook : mommy, I'm sick. Take care of me.

Star : Aaahhhgggh, so irritating you jerk jeon. Did you eat anything?

He just nodd, and she give him some medicine and told him to rest. But stubborn jungkook didn't left her room. He become a baby when sick.

Mrs jeon : are you ok baby now?

Jungkook : mom, I'm sick not her.

Mrs jeon : but she is take caring you so..... She can get flu.....

Star, let him shift to hospital. You don't have to be a nurse for him.

That's why I'm telling you get married you are already 28. Then you'll have someone on your side to take care.

Jungkook : No need mom. I have star on my side. And think if in future nobody want to marry your daughter there should be a eligible bachelor should be for her naa. (winking towards her)

Star : no need for that, and till I'll be like on marriage age.... You'll be an uncle and I don't think so an uncle can be eligible bachelor. (smirking)

Jungkook : Yay, you brat

Star : who start it

And they continue nagging to each other...........

Mrs jeon pov : well I want you star to take care of him whole life but are not I'm being selfish.

I know if I put you in this your life going to get ruin, you need someone who can love you whole heartly not like him....... He can't even express himself, how he going to understand you.

.............. To be continued..........