Chapter : 24

Eve : When the fuck this happen, how can he do this to me........ I'm a perfect match for him, how can he (screaming and breaking everything around her, so much angry)

Eve on call : I want every detail about her what is she? Who is she? Get me everything...... And fix a meeting with jeon jungkook.

Eve pov : He is not even trying to talk with me now, all because of that star, I'm going to killer her...... You stole him from me.

Now I'm going to claim what's mine, Any way possible.

At house :

Star : I'm so tired, I want to just sleep, ooo God shopping really takes my energy.

Mrs. Jeon : O my baby you are so tired go and take rest, I'll making you a delicious dinner.

Star : ok, mom...... Love you

Mrs. Jeon : love you too sweetie.

And she went to take rest, well actually she fall asleep while resting. In while jungkook come and asked asked his mom about you, and directly went to your room.

Mrs. Jeon : look at this new love birds, just caring about his wife...........but I like it (smiling), I always want this for you baby to be happy, to know where is your happiness lies....... And it diffently lies in her.

My star, she is really a star in our life.

In room :

She was sleeping when jungkook came and wake her up.

Star : what let me sleep.... (sleepy voice)

Jungkook : did you get to know? (worried)

Star : what? What to know?

Jungkook : jin got attacked

Star : what (shocked), why.... Oppa such a nice guy. I don't think so he has any enemy.

Jungkook : that's the worrying part na, I don't know why they attacked him.... But they said, they are going to come back.

Star : what the, what are they? How can they? Where is he?

Jungkook : In hospital

Star : I want to vist him, let's go

Jungkook : not now, let go tomorrow visiting hours are over now.... And he is in police protection.

Star : did you told my bro about this.

Jungkook : Exactly, stay away from him, don't even try to connect him.

Star : what? Why?

Jungkook : it's his doing

Star : no this can't be..... You are lieing.

Jungkook : I'm not, so you better not to contact him. He is not in Korea we can be in trouble if police got to know.

Star : police know his realty? (scared)

Jungkook : unfortunately but yes

Star : who?

Jungkook : suga....

Star : no way, he can't.... How can he.

Jungkook : exactly everything is so messed up, so please don't do anything....... For God sake.

Star : why would I do anything.

Jungkook : like I don't know you.

Star : then why are you telling me, stupid.

Jungkook : I know (putting his hand on forehead) look you are mine responsibility so stay away from this mess..... Please..... I'm requesting.

Star : ok but I can't gurentee you anything.

Jungkook : you little..... Stupid... Human being. Listen once for God sake.

Star : ok ok fine i won't do anything, but just let you know my brother is part of this..... So don't expect me to be silent.

Jungkook : long lost brother....

Star : blood related brother....

Jungkook : just let me know

Star : I'll always.

......................................................................

Jimin : where is he?

Man : he is in America, with all protection of interpol.

Jimin : I want answers baby (referring suga) why did you do that, I know there's something. But what?

I'll find out soon

......................to be continued...................