Chapter : 15

Since that day eve try to get close to star and try to make good relationship with her but totally failed.

Well it's not like star show it to her but she make some distance from her but make sure it's look like jungkook keeping her away from her.

Serveral year passed not she did not succeed to get close to star or jungkook.

Star Age : 24

She become a surgeon and practicing it in hospital. She is still not that expert. Just company other senior's.

Jeon jungkook Age : 32

He expend his business and still single. And now a day so Fred up of his friends and company workers. Well lets diccuss this with stroy.

So basically jimin is after suga even after that many years. Firstly suga thought it's just his way to irritate him but now he is kind of serious and that's what he don't want. Cause he is straight.

And namjoon start keeping his distance from jin cause he also kind of into him. But that human psychology making him to stay away.

And here workers thought like jungkooks other friends jungkook also into man's (seriously, firstly women's try to seduce him now a day man also start doing it)

All because of star....... She is the one who start this gossip about him being with taehyung.

So that's all think made him loss his mind. And now a day his mom is also not doing good.

Mrs jeon she is sick and getting more and more sick nowaday. So she is making jungkook to meet different different women.

At date place :

Girl : nice to meet you, when we going to meet again.

Jungkook : I don't know maybe soon.

Star : seriously jungkook, now you are doing this....... You didn't thought about our baby.

You are abounding us. Please jungkook don't do this with us think about our love our baby.

Girl : y-you are pregnant with hai child. How?

Star : what? How? We literally live in same house and I'm super beautiful. Anyone can go crazy what's wrong if he also go.

Jungkook : it's ok star don't worry i'll marry her and we'll continue our love I know she is so good she going to understand.

Girl : what the hell no..... I'm not getting married to you. It's over here.
(and she walked out of there)

Star : so, my baby going to get his father name now.

Jungkook : ofcourse why not.

And they both broke into laughter............ Laughing there heart out. Holding stomach.

Star : ok... Ok.... Omg her face is like she going to faint.

Jungkook : yup so true. And I love my baby (putting his hand on her stomach)

And she broke into laughter again...... And sit bedside him.

Star : omg, how long I have to do this. This is literally 26th girl I scared off.

Jungkook : I don't know, when mom going to stop.

Star : what's the problem get married with anyone. And trust me it's high time you should get married.

Otherwise you have to handles my kids before yours.

Jungkook : I don't want to get married.

Star : what, don't tell me because of taehyung.... He has a girlfriend jungkook.

And he look towards her like "seriously".

Well if you want him, tell me I'll talk with mumma I know she going to understand.

Jungkook : deep sign....... Forget it lets have our dinner I'm hungry.

Star : no first tell me why you don't want to get married.

Jungkook : I.... I..... Don't feel like sharing my life with anyone.

Star : oooooookkkkkkkkk but what about future? It's high time jungkook what you gonna do if all of your friends get married. Are not you going to feel bad.

Jungkook : now not you also, don't talk talk like mom star (emotionless)

Star : ok... Ok... Chill let's have our dinner. (smiling)

................ To be continued.................

Preview :

Mrs. Jeon : kookie.... What you think about star's marriage.

Jungkook : WHAT?