Chapter : 29

Hello everyone, how are you doing?

Back to stroy :

What happens that day is there anything which is hidden from the eye of world why is she scared of that week is it because she lost her parent or there are more mystery yet to get discover. And why Jin knows everything so many questions but answer is in the story so let's get back to the story.

Hope it's something not going to break the bond of their relationship.

Star went to park industry head quarter after so many years the last day she come was when she announced the CEO of the industry to Jin and the profit going to charity work. After that she did not step inside that company. When she step down from her car her eyes became teary and body got numb but still she walked so swiftly there was so many media asking her so many questions some of them putting allegations that's nothing new they are like this.

She went to board meeting.

In the board meeting:

Star seated on main chair and everyone else are waiting for her approval to start the meeting so did she told to start the meeting and a board member is about to say to do election for next ceo within the company but star made him quiet and said I am going to handle the company and everyone got silent like their plan got ruined to be the ceo and they start objecting the decision but star said whoever is not happy can leave the company it's my company I hold 60% shares of this company so don't tell me what to do with my company.

one of the member said how you going to handle it you are not even from this background and blah blah........

star said as I said this is my company I'll but it on fire it does not matter to you with full swag.

And she got up and went back to her car.

Star comes back at her home as obvious jungkook waiting for a answer well everyone is waiting because this was not the plan she is not made for this she herself said she don’t want to and now what happen why she changed her decision.

When she came she told she is tired and want to rest so nobody asked her anything she went towards her bed and seat on it suddenly her phone ringed she picked it up and someone said.

?: hello star, well done your secret is safe with me don’t worry you just have to do what I said.

Star: who are you?

?: whoever I am not a good news for you.

Star: stop that that was not my fault I did not kill them.

?: I know baby you did not but how you gonna prove this to everyone you are the culprit here I think you should just die you are a sinner.  

star: I am not, just shut up and tell me what you want if its money just take it from me I don’t care about that.

?: no baby girl I want you to suffer not the money.

star: dream on.

?: do you want me to tell the truth to everyone.   

star: you know what do whatever you want I don’t care.

?: o really what about your family.

Star: I am a orphanage don’t you know.

?: I am talking about this family you have right now not the one you had.

Star: if I have done my job well they won’t go anywhere so just do whatever you want I made my mind clear I don’t want to hide this thing I will tell everyone by myself.

And she cut the call with atermost anger....... What is she hiding what truth....... Well well we surely gonna know soon.

................... To be continued....................

To the people who don't know why I'm updating slowly......

Work mode on

Work mode on.........